We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By nkirby3385
Firstly, I support you wholeheartedly for modtatorship

Secondly, being as I grew up in Oklahoma, right in the heart of "tornado alley", there is a lot of excitement to be a storm chaser....but to be the best? You have to have a death wish...hopefully you don't, but best of luck to you in that aspect.
By angelboy
I Think That Tornadicmaniac Should be a mod. First Time i joined the server He Helped me out.Done some good deals with him in the past.Iv sold my realm to him. I Support You Hope you Become a mod :)

Good Luck Angelboy.
By Kress91
We definitely need a game moderator who doesn't reply to comments, questions, and people when online. I mean, for God sake, who is Tornadic anyway? I've only dealt with him once and it was like dealing with an autistic child at the time. Maybe he's shy, but I think he's mostly inactive and clearly not cut out for Game Mod.

Let it die. He's not ever getting hired.
By Kojaimea
Kress91 wrote:We definitely need a game moderator who doesn't reply to comments, questions, and people when online. I mean, for God sake, who is Tornadic anyway? I've only dealt with him once and it was like dealing with an autistic child at the time. Maybe he's shy, but I think he's mostly inactive and clearly not cut out for Game Mod.

Just because he isnt in your time zone doesnt mean he is innactive.

Also not replying to anyone, not giving answers even when they blatantly see them. Remind you of anyone in particular Kress?
By Kress91
Kojaimea wrote:
Kress91 wrote:We definitely need a game moderator who doesn't reply to comments, questions, and people when online. I mean, for God sake, who is Tornadic anyway? I've only dealt with him once and it was like dealing with an autistic child at the time. Maybe he's shy, but I think he's mostly inactive and clearly not cut out for Game Mod.

Just because he isnt in your time zone doesnt mean he is innactive.

Also not replying to anyone, not giving answers even when they blatantly see them. Remind you of anyone in particular Kress?
You and I chat quite often and you're in the same zone as him I think. He's pretty inactive, and not at all useful.
By TornadicManiac
Kress91 wrote:Maybe he's shy, but I think he's mostly inactive and clearly not cut out for Game Mod.
Kress - We are 6 hours apart. We have only been online at the same time once before.

I don't see how you can judge how active I am based on that one meeting? :L

I appreciate your opinion of course, I just don't understand how you came to the conclusion about me when we are never on at the same time?
By maca930
Kress, don't say Tornadic isn't active. Whenever him and I are online at the same time (3-4 days per week), he is always answering questions, and generally talking. Kress, the only thing you do is troll. He obviously isn't "shy", as he has only had the "pleasure" of meeting you once.
By _b3ast_
Let the guy apply without arguments. Let him and his deciders converse to reach a solution. Also, don't point out information that you don't know true. Just leave it as a clean, potential, friendly application under any circumstances.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]