List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
By mitchman04
Lavender_Blonde wrote:Yeah i'll get some to you both when I'm able to get on.
Okay thanks. :)

Also, how are you going to get the villagers from your house, to the subway? Is your house near the subway or something?
By cardsfan07
Hey ChronicTacos or LavenderBlonde. I would like a pair of villagers. What are your coordinates? Sorry if you already posted this somewhere, I did look through all the pages to try and hunt it down but I was unsuccessful. So I figured I would just ask. Thanks!

PS: What time are you guys on the server and your timezones? Also, my username on the server is USAFPilot
By Seratias
Lavender_Blonde wrote:Give me a little time, i'm gonna try and connect myself to the main subway line so it's easier for everyone. :) i'm pretty close
What are your coords? I wanna be sure I don't have to transport them over 1000 blocks and a Mount Everest.
By stormfox66
Lavender_Blonde wrote:Since some people seem to be rather greedy and have hoarded villagers till now to make a financial gain...

I'll give anyone who wants a free pair of villagers, as long as you can transport them where you want on your own. May take some time to get around to everyone.

Don't blame me for crashing the market; it's inevitable with greedy people selling off their villagers. I'm just making it less profitable for them.

What's so bad about making things easier to obtain for the whole of minerealm; it will only make the rich unhappy.

Here's proof I have them too,
I wanna pair
By diamond_boss
My realms are connected to the westward subway, so it should be easy To transport them. That said I'll take a pair if it's not too much trouble. :D
By Lavender_Blonde
Unfortunately, my villagers keep despawning and I only have 2 or 3 at a time; I need to make changes to my village's layout before I can keep giving them out.
By stormfox66
Lavender_Blonde wrote:Unfortunately, my villagers keep despawning and I only have 2 or 3 at a time; I need to make changes to my village's layout before I can keep giving them out.
Put them in separate cages, there is a despawn rate
By Soul K
Id like one since I already have one.
Or if someone has one closer to Abysuss or City Of Clow that would be alot closer to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Soul_knight is my IGN
By cardsfan07
ssjbloodwar wrote:wow thank god i managed to get some villiagers from ya... took me almost 3 hours to minecart them towards my realm with all the private realms in the way. I kind of wanted to pass around free villiagers to all also but... you told me not too cause it might screw up the economy. I'll help spread the wealth (slaves) also.

Hey Ssjbloodwar,

We are your neighbors living at x: 3300 z: -600. We are looking to get some villagers and because you live so close it would make it really easy to acquire some. We are willing to help you for helping us, and again, since we are neighbors it will be easy to work together. Thanks for a reply! See you on the server.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]