Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.
By eah
I was a little confused about this. The /realm purchase command sometimes shows incorrect coordinates. After typing /yes, it purchases the correct realm I'm situated in. Just a small bug. Nothing serious.
Attachments
2012-07-24_11.03.02.png
2012-07-24_11.03.02.png (401.52 KiB) Viewed 19107 times
By mitchman04
One time I was walking on a private realm that I didn't own holding bone and meal. I accidently right clicked on the ground and tall grass appeared on the private realm. Now, I know when you right click on the ground with bone and meal, it makes tall grass and flowers, but it happened on a realm I didn't own. I tried logging off, then logging back on, but the tall grass was still there! This needs to be fixed!
By GaidinBDJ
Ok. Repeatable bug.

Twice I made the trip up to the wilderness. I ended up in an ocean-type area, so I built a boat. Twice, when getting into the boat, I fell through the ocean and died. First time I thought it was just a glitch. Sucks to be me. Spend another 20 minutes on the subway. Second time it's definitely a problem.

To repeat it (I think). I built a workbench somewhere in the neighborhood of 1600x maybe 100 blocks into the wilderness (So figure 1600x, -5100z) on the edge of a cliff. Bunch of spruce trees around. At the base there's a little bit carved out just to the east of the workbench where I mined some coal. I hopped into a boat right about in that same area both times. Once from the water, once from standing on a block.

Both times I fell through the map (made it to y-3200 or so before dying. Decent record attempt)
By Intelli
GaidinBDJ wrote:Ok. Repeatable bug.

Twice I made the trip up to the wilderness. I ended up in an ocean-type area, so I built a boat. Twice, when getting into the boat, I fell through the ocean and died. First time I thought it was just a glitch. Sucks to be me. Spend another 20 minutes on the subway. Second time it's definitely a problem.

To repeat it (I think). I built a workbench somewhere in the neighborhood of 1600x maybe 100 blocks into the wilderness (So figure 1600x, -5100z) on the edge of a cliff. Bunch of spruce trees around. At the base there's a little bit carved out just to the east of the workbench where I mined some coal. I hopped into a boat right about in that same area both times. Once from the water, once from standing on a block.

Both times I fell through the map (made it to y-3200 or so before dying. Decent record attempt)
Verified, don't use boats in the wilderness currently.
By fndfilms
The villager limiter messed up, I had 6 villagers and instead of deleting 1 it deleted 5, now i only have 1 left.
By Prodigy9
fndfilms wrote:The villager limiter messed up, I had 6 villagers and instead of deleting 1 it deleted 5, now i only have 1 left.
^I had about 10 villagers. Every single one despawned. They were in a very secure facility in a realm where only I had permissions, and I'd never had trouble before the 1.3/4.5 update. Heard chronic had the same problem.
By BSGSamuel
EDIT: Nevermind, something weird going on, probably due to bukkit.
By The-Jack-DeCk
Prodigy9 wrote:
fndfilms wrote:The villager limiter messed up, I had 6 villagers and instead of deleting 1 it deleted 5, now i only have 1 left.
^I had about 10 villagers. Every single one despawned. They were in a very secure facility in a realm where only I had permissions, and I'd never had trouble before the 1.3/4.5 update. Heard chronic had the same problem.
I have had this problem as well. This needs to be fixed before it happens to many others.
By eah
My upload connection to the server cuts off sometimes when I'm near villagers. For example, sometimes things I type in chat will not appear. I can see other messages in my chat window, though. Block break and placement is ignored at the same time. Basically anything that has to do with uploading something to the server is ignored. Relogging fixes it. But it soon returns immediately to 90 seconds after logging in.

I think this happens to KingSpartacus too. Don't know if it's a minecraft, bukkit, or minerealm bug.
By Roobean
eah2119 wrote:My upload connection to the server cuts off sometimes when I'm near villagers. For example, sometimes things I type in chat will not appear. I can see other messages in my chat window, though. Block break and placement is ignored at the same time. Basically anything that has to do with uploading something to the server is ignored. Relogging fixes it. But it soon returns immediately to 90 seconds after logging in.

I think this happens to KingSpartacus too. Don't know if it's a minecraft, bukkit, or minerealm bug.
:arrow-up: Same here
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]