Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
67%
No
33%
By Tubaguy21
Hi there,

Logged in earlier this week, everything was great. Tried to log in today and saw I'd been banned. If I did do something wrong, then so be it, that's fine. I would just like to know what it was, please.

Thanks, and have a good one.
By Tubaguy21
Hello Again,

Ah yes, you are right. A friend of mine (whom I figure is now also banned) and I did remove some items from a few chests that belong to a friend of his whom is also banned. Our intention was only to hold the items for said friend in the event she was unbanned (which seems virtually pointless now to have taken the items sense you and the rest of the staff seem to be very good your job of keeping chests and such secure.) Now granted this does not excuse removing items from someone else's chest(s) or messing with their property period, and we are not going to try and justify what we did nor can I prove that said friend gave us permission to do so. However, I do assure you that I will not commit this act again in the event you un-ban me. I will only speak for myself as my associate would of course need create his own ban appeal.

Suffice to say, If you are willing to un-ban me, I do assure you I will not make this mistake again and will make sure to re-familiarize myself with the entire list of rules to make sure I don't fowl up again.

Thank you for your time,

Tubaguy21
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]