Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

yay or nay?

Add limit: Yes
11%
Add limit: No
41%
Add lottery donations: Yes
20%
Add lottery donations: No
29%
Now this is a double idea and a two part poll.

The limit:
This will be determined by the admin if this is to voted yes. This will only effect the number of tickets you can own durring a lottery event. This will promote fairness, and prevent players who are rich from become greedy. I know many like me struggle with earning enough credits to buy off our realms to protect them. You may say "but without people buying tickets the jackpot won't increase".

Add donate option:
Well that is why I am also suggesting the donate option too. With one of two commands added

1.) /lottery donate <amount>
or
2.) /lottery donate (this being the same price as the tickets)

Or both commands can be added. This will help add more credits to the jackpot while allowing fair play with the limitation. The "donation option" can work by itself, but thanks to Prodigy. I realised the jackpot will be limited in vaule once the "limit option" is added. This is my reason behind the duel suggestion.

Two votes can be made, but please vote once for each idea.
So instead of paying more to make the jackpot larger while simultaneously improving your chances of winning, you can instead pay to make the jackpot larger without doing anything to help your chances? You'd be better off just keeping your credits.
Deja vu.... I seem to remember this same suggestion for the first lottery.

Anyone who participates in this lottery is actually incurring a NET LOSS. Because 100% of credits will go in and 90% of credits will come out. It is the illusion of gambling that causes you to think more tickets = more win.

Ah, here is a similar suggestion:
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8915
eah2119 wrote: Anyone who participates in this lottery is actually incurring a NET LOSS. Because 100% of credits will go in and 90% of credits will come out.
The winners likely won't have a net loss, unless they collectively own almost all of the tickets. If that doesn't happen, then the winners will likely receive more credits from other players' ticket fees (credits that, in effect, they were given by the other players) than they lose from the tax. For the MR economy overall, though, it's a net loss (which, of course, is the point--a gold sink to prevent inflation).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]