Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.

Should a total number be added to /realm list?

Yes, I would find this helpful.
100%
No, I don't see any benefit.
No votes
0%
Possibly, but I think this...(reply below)
No votes
0%
Recently I've noticed that when you type /buddy list, it gives you a number. For example "20 Users".

Personally, I would find it very helpful when using the command /realm list, if it did the same thing. For example "20 Realms". This would save counting through however many pages you have to get a number. Since it's already been done with the Buddy List, surely it wouldn't be hard to give one to the Realm List?
By Prodigy9
I don't see a whole lot of benefit to this, but there don't seem to be many downsides, considering that it should be easy to implement since there's already a similar feature for the buddy list. So why not
By TornadicManiac
Prodigy9 wrote:I don't see a whole lot of benefit to this, but there don't seem to be many downsides, considering that it should be easy to implement since there's already a similar feature for the buddy list. So why not

There is only one benefit - Not having to count all the pages to find out how many realms you own.

Downsides? I don't think there are any.
By MrOrwin
A good example of this being implemented would be to have the total number of realms on at the top of your /realm list command.

>/realm list
>[27 realms total]
>Realm1
>Realm2
>Realm3
>Realm4
>Realm5
>{/realm list # for different pages}
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]