Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
By Intelli
MineRealm Survival 4.3
- Implemented dynamic realm system. All 40,000 realms are no longer stored in the database, and are dynamically calculated based on a players location.
- Updated /realm purchase code to work with new realm code.
- Updated /realm sell to delete realm from DB when selling.
- Updated realm disband scripts to work with new system.
- Renamed parties to guilds.
- Added "/guild name <name>"
- Made it so to create a guild, you must use "/guild create <name>"
- Added "/guild leader <user>" to assign additional leaders.
- Made it so guilds are only destroyed if the last leader left in the guild leaves the guild.
- Updated guild chat format (> #Guild)
- Updated message format (> #Message)
- Updated /help to reflect guilds instead of parties.
- Changed party information to guild information in helpbot.
- Added new server restart code.
- Removed /reset command.

Extra updates: (bugfixes for 4.3)
- Added a /guild command
- Changed how "/guild name" works. Guild names need to be set again.
- Fixed it so "/realm" works in public realms
- Made it so "You have entered a public realm" notices now show again.
- Fixed it so /realm purchase works again.
- Fixed it so guilds get properly configured if created with the old party system when using "/guild name"
- Fixed it so "/guild remove" confirms that you removed a player
- Made it so "/guild users" no longer displays invited users as members.
- Fixed it so realms are valued at 9000 credits instead of 1000 credits when selling.
- Fixed it so selling realms to other players works again.
- Fixed it so "/realm" shows information for the correct realm when standing on x0 or z0

Please report any new bugs in this thread. Certain elements of the realm system that worked properly before may now have new issues

Guild rankings will be available after MineRealm 4.4 is released. Listings may be available sooner at http://minerealm.com/rankings/
Are realms still gridlocked? As in, stuck to the grid coordinates, or is it like 2.0 how they can be anywhere?

If its anywhere, I'm unhappy, this adds additional work to an already fine system, and makes it difficult to purchase 2x2, or any other formations of realms touching each other.

But by dynamic I'm sure you mean something else...
mitchie151 wrote:Are realms still gridlocked? As in, stuck to the grid coordinates, or is it like 2.0 how they can be anywhere?

If its anywhere, I'm unhappy, this adds additional work to an already fine system, and makes it difficult to purchase 2x2, or any other formations of realms touching each other.

Still a grid. But that grid is no longer confined to a 10,000 x 10,000 area. There is now an infinite amount of realms
Intelli wrote:
mitchie151 wrote:Are realms still gridlocked? As in, stuck to the grid coordinates, or is it like 2.0 how they can be anywhere?

Still a grid. But that grid is no longer confined to a 10,000 x 10,000 area. There is now an infinite amount of realms
Could this mean what I think it means...? :D
fritterdonut wrote:
Intelli wrote:

If you're thinking no world border, no. that isn't what it means.
fritterdonut wrote:
Intelli wrote:

Wait explain what you think it means cus I am not getting it lol. Does this mean the map has now been expanded? O.o
The most logical sense I can make of what Intelli has said about the realm borders is this:

The realms are still on a grid. However, it is not the same grid we're used to. By infinite, he may mean that there are an infinite number of combinations of realms.

However, if this is true, its bad because there will be a giant amount of wasted space.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]