Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Aelcalan
Because Rule 0 has always been and will always be, "What Intelli says, goes." It's his server, and any given player is here because he allows it; we're simply lucky in that there's a fairly refined legal system in place.
By Prodigy9
Exactly, Aelcalan. The official rules are in place to provide some measure of predictability in what behaviors will be punished, which is far more than some servers have, and far nicer than what Intelli is obligated to do for us*. I've played on servers where admins would regularly ban players or rollback something a player built without warning or explanation. Obviously, those servers are nowhere near as successful as MineRealm, because without a rule system that's at least somewhat predictable, nobody can be reasonably confident that they will still be allowed on the server tomorrow/next week/next month, and so they aren't as likely to stick around until then.

*You might ask: what ARE his obligations to the community? The answer: nothing whatsoever.
By General Grievous
My point is, why don't you amend the rules if needed so it's clear to everyone. That would probably not only help the players, but also the admins. If rules and punishment are 100% clear, the whole ban process could be outsourced to appointed players (cause I don't assume that Intelli does bans for fun).
By kingofturves
A minerealm court system perhaps? With new server positions for a ban appeal judge, someone who should be fair an impartial.
By mitch1423
Aelcalan wrote:Because Rule 0 has always been and will always be, "What Intelli says, goes." It's his server, and any given player is here because he allows it; we're simply lucky in that there's a fairly refined legal system in place.
A system where the official rules system leaves off rules, and does not update to current times is a refined one? Not really...
By General Grievous
MrOrwin wrote:I second KingofTurves and Nominate myself for the position :P
Honestly, I like the idea, in particular the judgement. I recommend to have one judge per appeal and three judges for an appleate court (an real life court case... needs to be build). No, I don't like the idea, I LOVE IT!!! :-)

Best,
Alexa
By cerevox
Court idea was tried in the past, and got shut down. It turned into a place for the random peasantry to rage at the administration. Courts are simply not needed because the particular problem they solve, does not exist on minerealm.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]