Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Yuushi
UPDATE! The commands mentioned in this thread are no longer available.

First of all, I want to thank all those who have helped keep Minerealm alive! :mrgreen:

As discussed, donors will be receiving something special for their contribution! ;)

As of an hour before this post, all donors now have the following commands:

/homeset:NAME
/homego:NAME
/homedel:NAME

Simply replace NAME with the name you want for the home you are setting. An example of using the commands to set, go to and delete a home would be,
Code: Select all
/homeset:timbits
Which would set a new home named timbits for me. :lol:

To go to one of your home locations, an example would be,
/homego:timbits
This, obviously would take me to where I initially set my home location named timbits. :mrgreen:

And if you ever want to delete a location to make room for a new one you may want to add, just use
/homedel:timbits
And it will delete the home location named timbits, giving you room to add another home location if you've reached your max. :?

Now, the maximum amount of locations you can have at any point in time is 3. This limit doesn't include your default /home command location. That means donors can have up to 4 home locations at once!

I sincerely thank the donors again, and hope this is a decent 'prize' for their contribution.

...Who knows what the future will bring? :)[/size]

MODS:

Mods now have the ability to use the following commands,

/replacenear RADIUS FROMID TOID
/removenear ID RADIUS
//undo
/god

Examples of the use of these command are as follows,

/replacenear 50 11 0
This will take a radius of 50 and remove all blocks with the blockID of 11(Flowing lava? 10 is static I'm sure..) and replace them with blocks of blockID 0(Air)
/removenear 49 35
This will remove all blocks with blockID 49(Obsidian) within a radius of 35 around you.
//undo
This is an obvious command. It will undo only your most previous action with the above listed commands. Use this if you make a mistake, or use too large a radius and remove something not intended!

Suspected or discovered abuse of these commands will have it's consequences and you wont like them. ;

Also, for mods using these commands, please consider everything before you use these! Consider the radius, and if something of the same ID is nearby you don't with the remove. Consider things below you, specially if you're removing dirt, cobble, smooth stone and the likes. Always be aware of the blocks around you to make sure no damage to nearby structures is done!

Thanks to our current mods for their work in keeping the community of Minerealm in line and having fun on the server![/size]
By Gamnrd
when will i get my donor status? I donated Dec 14 & have yet to be able to use the home command, I sent Inteli the email with my receipt from paypal & still nothing :(
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]