Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
MineRealm Survival 3.5
1. Added it so moderators are not required to fill out a teleport reason when teleporting to a new player.
2. Added the ability for moderators to teleport to specific locations (rather than just to players)
3. Made it so when you die or type /spawn, you go to the nearest spawn point.
4. Added the ability to set a spawn point using /setspawn
5. Added ability for spawn points to be approved by staff.
6. Added yellow colouring for death messages
7. Added a tweak for possibily better performance when placing/digging blocks.
8. Made it so new players go to a random spawn point. Users on the same IP address go to the same spawn point.

For more details regarding multiple spawn points, please read this topic: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2863
Intelli wrote:8. Made it so new players go to a random spawn point. Users on the same IP address go to the same spawn point.
Now all people know where I live :cry:
Besides that, yay!
RyGuy130 wrote:I'm aware that the map wipe has been delayed, but why have the borders of the world not yet been lifted and when can we expect them to be?
The map isn't going to be infinite,really. It's just going to be so huge that you'd have to be insane to try to get to the borders (order number one on the Celestis itinerary for 1.9). Terrain generation will also be revamped for 1.9, so it'd be somewhat of a waste to have all this new land, only to have (hopefully) better land generated after you settle down.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]