Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Yuushi
On behalf of Lios, we are aware of the issue with the server timing out when users try to connect and we apologize for the trouble.

We're currently experiencing network issues and we're working on having them fixed.

We're sorry for the inconvenience due to this and we'll do everything to make it up to you!

In the meantime, please be patient and head over to our other sections of the forum and hang out! Get to know some of your fellow players, and help us to better know you by Introducing yourself!
By baffu
Hey i tryed logging on to game.minerealm.com and it said connection lost end of stream
Why?
By JoBoDo
baffu wrote:Hey i tryed logging on to game.minerealm.com and it said connection lost end of stream
Why?
The server isnt game.minerealm.com anymore

Survival Server: survival.minerealm.com
Creative Server: creative.minerealm.com
By Yuushi
As stated above, the server is having network issues, so it seems to be unstable at the moment. The admins are aware of the issue so it should be sorted out soon.

The server seems to be working for me right now, but until the issue is resolved please be patient.

JoBoDo wrote:
baffu wrote:Hey i tryed logging on to game.minerealm.com and it said connection lost end of stream
Why?
The server isnt game.minerealm.com anymore

Survival Server: survival.minerealm.com
Creative Server: creative.minerealm.com
game.minerealm.com redirects to the survival server just as survival.minerealm.com

Survival Server:
  • game.minerealm.com
    survival.minerealm.com

Creative Server:
  • creative.minerealm.com

Though currently, creative is not up.
By JoBoDo
oh, my mistake, I didn't know game redirected

I had originally posted similar to what you said, about the network issues,
then when i re-read his post and saw game, I assumed that was the main issue he had :3
By baffu
Thx for your help and ideas, It seems to have started working fine, however there is no way to easily get to new spawn... :cry:
By baffu
Actuly mine has timed out gain. It just does nothing, it says Logging In.... Then Does nothing!

what should I do

Just Wait?
By savesthedazed
Hmm... Am I the only one getting continuous timeouts? I got disconnected maybe an hour ago due to one and have been getting them every time I try and log in since then.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]