Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Grelman
Yes it's that time of year again! Get ready for Secret Santa for this Christmas.

I'll be running it this year and having people put their presents in chests at the Christmas tree behind the Aequitas shops north of spawn just like last couple years. There's a ice skating rink for boats there as well if you haven't been there already, check it out.

So basically just like any other year, post your name here if you're interested in participating in the event. I'll be taking names starting now, and then on December 21st I'll stop taking names and then I'll randomly select partners for the event and tell you who it is in game or in PM.

For presents there's really no rules for how expensive it has to be, but it should be something thoughtful at the very least. Just don't throw a stack of something in a chest.

Hopefully we'll get more than three people in!

Merry Christmas!

By Grelman
Well, I guess thats all we're going to net this year.

Anyway Ill be messaging you guys with your Secret Santa assignment today.
By Grelman
Forgot to mention, the gift exchange starts informally on Christmas day, but it can really be any time since people have to take advantage of what time they actually be online during this busy season.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]