Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By Falconis
As I attempted to log back in to Minerealm today, I saw that overnight I had been banned. I don't know for certain why I was banned, but I think I made a mistake because I have been gone for many months and have only just returned last night.

Grelman asked me for permissions to more of my plots near spawn, saying that he needed some things that were kept there from previous tenants. I didn't remember Grel and I being close friends before and so I didn't trust that he necessarily was "retrieving" anything in particular, but I gave him perms anyways. I decided to look around my plots and go ahead and remove anything of real value that I may have left behind months ago, but seeing the ban today made me realize that I may have pulled from chests that Grel (or someone else) was using for storage in my absence.

I owned those plots, but since I haven't been on Minecraft at all really for months, I didn't think about his storage needs as he continued to work on builds in that area. I didn't mean to take anything that wasn't mine and I have been an honorable and reputable player on this server for 4-5 years now (since about MC 1.4 beta). I apologize for any inconveniences and would happily bring it all back. Sorry Grelman!
By Tee
That was the reason for the ban - it's my understanding that the plots were historically owned by 11Hax but used by Grelman, and were then bought by yourself some time ago (~9 months) when 11Hax's plots disbanded.

As far as I can make out from the logs, you gave Grelman permissions to some of the plots a while ago and he requested access to another couple of plots yesterday to retrieve his items from the chests on those plots. Before granting him perms, you removed a number of valuable items from chests in that area that belonged to Grelman.

The chest transactions have been rolled back to give Grelman access to his items, so should you be unbanned you'll just need to burn any looted items that you currently have in inventory.

Some of the items:
By Falconis
As I thought. :( I wasn't paying attention and I apologize again for being so mindless. Thank you guys for your understanding. Anything I took I will burn immediately. I have a lava pit on my main plots so I will do it as soon as I am allowed back on.
By Grelman
I have to admit, this situation took me by surprise. I had always known you to be a veteran of good repute. Which is why I was pretty confused about why you were being so reluctant to give me permissions on some of the plots last night, going from chest to chest before adding me, and logging off before I could tell you there was two more I needed access to.

It had confused me because I knew you hadn't taken anything of value the first time I contacted you about getting permissions to the plots where the cathedral build sat. So the behavior this time really had me thinking you were being shady, but I considered it a possibility you didnt want to lose anything valuable that might have been yours wasn't taken and we could've discussed what might have belonged to one or the other of us, but you apparently forgot who I was and thought I wasn't trustworthy. A bit disappointing, but I guess IGN's don't always stick in our memories.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that you're being up front about this and I hope we can get this straightened all out in time.
By Intelli
Tee wrote:He probably hasn't twigged that Grelman is/was pcgamer176 :)
Oh, he's that noob?
By Falconis
I appreciate everyone's time, consideration, and jocularity in this matter. I hope my appeal can be resolved swiftly so I can return and set things right.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]