By Strahan
It'd be cool if it logged player deaths, so I could lookup when a certain player died and see where they died.
By Cgstrader
Okay to get started, I am a helper on a server and griefing is NOT allowed. So when someone is griefed they are asked to report it to the staff and the staff will perform a rollback. Well when we do that it brings back stolen spawners, but it converts them to pig spawners, can anyone tell me why or how to fix this? Please and Thanks
By Cyan
Is there a way to specify all users when specifying a world? For me, /co rollback t:30m r:#uhc #silent

Does not work.
By Tornissen
If I want to check inside of a chest if someone has taken items from it, what command do I use?
By Athlaeos
Press45201 wrote:Doent work for me please help!!! i type /co rollback u;honeybadger14111 t;1w r;10
And dosent work please help!!
you have to use : and not ; lol
By pietjuh
Is there a way to see what items are picked up and thrown out directly from the players inventory?
I know you can do it for items that get transferred between inventory and a container with the a:container part but i can't get it figured out with just a players inventory. thanks
By leonafox
Press45201 wrote:Doent work for me please help!!! i type /co rollback u;honeybadger14111 t;1w r;10
And dosent work please help!!

Make sure your are using : not ;
By leonafox
Strahan wrote:It'd be cool if it logged player deaths, so I could lookup when a certain player died and see where they died.
You can see blocks that they touched so if they interacted with the area including killed something you can tell where they died.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]