Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
67%
No
33%
By Piewarrior27
[humorous yet serious bump post, preferrably with image to show wacky and wild tastes in jokes, and superior sense of humour]
By Eetrab
Piewarrior27 wrote:oh boy look this sign midly annoys me lets hang somebody

very nice, mr bumble.
I don't know if you're trying to be funny, ironic or something else. Whatever it is it's working against you.
By cubeguy314
Rokkrwolf wrote:"A ban from a dead server shouldnt matter?"

In that case, wouldn't almost anyone who has called Minerealm a dead server on the forums and in chat--jokingly or seriously--deserve a ban?
Not to mention, the sign seems to have a humoristic tone to it. I feel like banning over this would be the same as banning someone for leaving a sign saying "Intelli is smelli."

Though goofing off in a ban appeal isn't helping either.

Edit: Unless, Rokkr, you're trying to prove a point that being banned from a supposedly dormant server IS something to be taken seriously.
By Markman2001
cubeguy314 wrote:

In that case, wouldn't almost anyone who has called Minerealm a dead server on the forums and in chat--jokingly or seriously--deserve a ban?
Not to mention, the sign seems to have a humoristic tone to it. I feel like banning over this would be the same as banning someone for leaving a sign saying "Intelli is smelli."

Edit: Unless, Rokkr, you're trying to prove a point that being banned from a supposedly dormant server IS something to be taken seriously.
What i'm thinking is that there is more to this than just this sign...
By Piewarrior27
Eetrab wrote:
Piewarrior27 wrote:oh boy look this sign midly annoys me lets hang somebody

very nice, mr bumble.
I don't know if you're trying to be funny, ironic or something else. Whatever it is it's working against you.
Sure dude.
rokkr said it himself; a ban from a dead server shouldnt matter :^)
Markman2001 wrote:
cubeguy314 wrote:

What i'm thinking is that there is more to this than just this sign...
I logged on to the server for the first time in ages, chucked this sign down, put a B in front of the aequitas sign, and logged off. I dont think I did anything else. Maybe someone got bored and decided to slap down a few bans. Something something trade lava something something v5 will never come.

Also thanks for the support people [djkhaledIappreciatethat.gif]
Maybe you shouldnt, though, in case some bans come your way?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]