Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
45%
No
55%
By habcraw
Hi, it's been 2 years since my last ban appeal, I think. I know I have been banned a few times both on the forum and on the server, but time has passed and I only remember the good memories from this server.

I am sorry to myself for screwing up the chances of getting back here due to boredom, but many years have passed and I've grown and hope to get a new chance to play on this wonderful server. I hope to be an exception in this case since I should not be unbanned. I even think the last thread said I was permabanned, but I really wish and hope to get back to this server. I never wished any harm, but did it out of boredom, however, now I wish no harm. I want to get back as my boredom now longing to be erased by playing on this server. I would wish for a poll to vote if I should be unbanned.

Thank you for having me a few years ago though, despite all endeavours you had to go through. I started playing in 2011 so I might be forgotten.

Have a nice day! I hope to meet you online in a soon future and repay those still playing.
By TechnoProdigy
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:The fact that you dont even remember that made me downvote this.
this isnt reddit you nerd
By habcraw
I do remember that and haven't said I didn't. I remember that 10k being taken up in my last ban appeal and I told if I was unbanned I would pay you back, but I was not and still am not. And as stated, I am still willing to pay back and correct my errors. I thought it wasn't worth taking up everything again since there is a lot of information in my old ban appeals, which the mods/admins probably have noted.

I'll pay you back with a reasonable interest rate aswell upon you wish.
Enjoy your game play guys and gals.
By habcraw
Hello everyone! It's been about 5 years now since my last ban, I still miss this server and regret my decisions I made in the past. I have very good memories from here and like the concept of this server. I have missed many possible memories to have on this server, but hope this time I can get a third chance(maybe fourth, don't remember).

Thank you for reading. My IGN was habbcraw, but I got banned for advertising on the forum a while back when I thought I had nothing to loose. I think im the only one with this many bans who has stayed with a ban appeal for this long and hope that will be in my favour somehow. Hopefully you may even introduce a bansystem where one is allowed to be unbanned after 1-2 years if not accepted the appeal.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]