Post any ideas / suggestions for the game servers here.
By Nephalem
The mending enchantment is supposed redirect the players XP into reparing items if the player is holding a damaged tool/weapon with mending or if the player have damaged armor equipped with mending.

However, it seem that I both level up and/or repair damaged items with mending when I collect xp.

Please let me know if I'm wrong.

EDIT:
There is some algorithm involved.
If you have a full health helmet with mending and a damaged tool with mending in main hand, you only level up and the tool does not repair. There is more scenarios that I find strange.
By Valendr0s
It's not a bug... here's how it seems to work...

You're about to get XP!

Do you have any items with mending?

Yes - you have 4...

Choose a random # between 1 and 4...... 2

Is item 2 needing to be repaired? No > Send xp to player

--------------------------

Choose a random # between 1 and 4.... 3

Is item 3 needing to be repaired? Yes> Repair item.

------------------------

So if you have 4 items in your inventory with mending and only 1 needs to be repaired, you're going to get XP from orbs 3/4ths of the time. - If you want to repair items quickly. Make it the only item with mending in your inventory or worn.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that this changes for held items. It's anything in your inventory, main hand, off hand or inventory are all treated the same from what I can tell.
By Valendr0s
Just to update a bit... I got a bit better of an answer.

The algorithm is for worn items (with offhand and held items included)... so if you have 4 mending pieces of armor, a held item, and an off-hand item with mending, and only one of those needs durability, you're going to get xp instead of mending with 5 out of 6 xp orbs.

It's not about what's in your inventory, it's about what's worn.

So to mend what you want to mend, take off any armor with mending, and use a weapon or hand without mending, then put the item you'd like to mend in your off-hand.
By LARDIMUS_PRIME
I have 4 beacons on my plot, they have stopped working i tried reactivating one with a piece of iron it took the iron but did not activate, they were working 2 days ago when i was on, they worked momentarily then stopped again
By Intelli
Nephalem wrote:BoneJunky_ can see Arcane guild chat even though he is not a part of the guild.

This is most likely due to BoneJunky (without "_") is a member of Arcane.
Was BoneJunky_ previously in the guild?
By Nephalem
Intelli wrote:
Nephalem wrote:BoneJunky_ can see Arcane guild chat even though he is not a part of the guild.
This is most likely due to BoneJunky (without "_") is a member of Arcane.
Was BoneJunky_ previously in the guild?
To my knowledge, he has never been.

Also, when both BoneJunky_ and BoneJunky is online, only BoneJunky gets the guild messages.
By Nephalem
Maximum tier beacons refresh their effect each 18 sec.
The effect only last for 16 sec making the downtime of aprox 2sec.

This is annoying when using Haste II for insta break mining as it creates ghost blocks all the time.

This happened after a server restart 6 hours ago and is still here.
By Intelli
Nephalem wrote:Maximum tier beacons refresh their effect each 18 sec.
The effect only last for 16 sec making the downtime of aprox 2sec.

This is annoying when using Haste II for insta break mining as it creates ghost blocks all the time.

This happened after a server restart 6 hours ago and is still here.
This is now fixed.
By eah
If you ride a horse on a plot with the passive mob limit reached, the horse could despawn. So, it's really hard to get around on private property on a horse. It would be nice if horses were somehow excluded from the mob count or from despawning.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]