Talk about absolutely anything here!
Welcome to the Minerealm YouTube Channel Thread!

What is this thread for?

This thread is a place for Minerealm's YouTube content creators to post links to their YouTube channels and videos. The community can also provide feedback and constructive criticism here too.

Can I bump my channel in this thread?

Yes! So long as you don't double post. You can reply in this thread with new content or updates to your channel.

Can I include links to my social media?

If you so wish, yes you can. However we ask that you not link to nor promote other Minecraft Servers/Forums.

Can I comment on other peoples channel and content posts?

Yes. As stated above, comments, feedback and constructive criticism are allowed. Remember, be respectful and constructive at all times

Please not: Only post content that you have created yourself. Do not link to other peoples channels nor content.

So, I shall start kick this off with links to my own channel, Twitter and a couple of my most recent uploads.

Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyOWWo ... v4bYzWfKHg

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MaximusNerd[b]

Latest Content:[/b]

[youtube]nU7NcNoHiLg[/youtube]

[youtube]cva8dtCWC_4[/youtube]

[youtube]oQojCZ89_TQ[/youtube]

This is a fun thread to help each other in the world of YouTube - So play nice and have fun!
Grelman wrote:This thread is getting derailed pretty early on in the game.
I reserved because "I" can edit it later and I had a reason for it because I'm currently changing channels. As for the rest of you I have no idea what you guys are doing.
Rokkrwolf wrote:I reserved because "I" can edit it later and I had a reason for it because I'm currently changing channels. As for the rest of you I have no idea what you guys are doing.
I mean, did the rest of you forget that your edit option goes away after awhile...? The whole first page is going to leave you looking like a bunch of idiots. x3
Maybe you can beg Rokkr on your hands and knees to staff-edit those with the text from a later post, but don't necessarily count on it. :P

I'm cracking up over here, because this is hilarious.
Torn did you change channels or just rename it? I was subbed to your channel, but don't see it in my sub list anymore. Would like to sub again :)

ANYWHO... I would go on to advertise my YouTube/Twitch channels, and my Twitter, but those are already in my Signature. So go check those out :D

Fair warning I haven't posted to my YouTube in a while due to RL stuff keeping me from doing so. As for Twitch... I've tried, but don't have a good enough upload speed to make the streams smooth... or I'm doing something wrong with OBS *Shrug*.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]