Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
85%
No
15%
By Sarahliz
cubeguy314 wrote: It also seems that this appeal has finally been given the "Needs Intelli" tag, so just another 6 months until an answer is given.
Bu1ld0g wrote:It absolutely disgusts me when appeals like this get ignored and left to rot.
What do you expect? It seems like this community is dying. Which makes me sad because there was a lot of really good people here. But most of the mods have always been lackluster and sometimes rude to players. And Intelli ignores most people, so there's that.

It is probably better to just let it go. I would rather keep the good memories I have of this place than see it rot and die slowly with so few players left.
By dlgn
But most of the mods have always been lackluster and sometimes rude to players. And Intelli ignores most people, so there's that.
I've almost never experienced the first of those. All the mods are, in my experience, polite to people who are polite to them. And they put a lot of work into making MineRealm better (less now that it's pretty much dead of course, but Intelli has a big revival planned).

As for the second, Intelli often talks with anyone who's in chat, you just have to be there when he isn't busy. Regarding the forums, meanwhile, Rokkr often acts as his voice because, well, that's his job.
cubeguy314 wrote:
It also seems that this appeal has finally been given the "Needs Intelli" tag, so just another 6 months until an answer is given.
More like 2 years looking at the shockwave ban appeal
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]