Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli

Interested in showing your support?
MineRealm now accepts donations in Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.

By donating bitcoins, you'll receive tokens that can be spent in-game!
Tokens can be spent in-game for custom tags, lounge access, and more! (benefits/availability may vary)
The exact number of tokens you'll receive is displayed on the donation page.

To donate bitcoins for tokens, go here:
http://minerealm.com/donate/

Not interested in tokens?
We accept direct donations at the following addresses:
  • Bitcoin: 1E9mnshfmWYK3b4iSraKaxKSLEe2wWaE8P
  • Litecoin: LceS1Ud1VU9oZbcccaqWVLqSKwhepDVhUw
  • Dogecoin: DNJV9AXwsrBWjfPokqSWCYf2dLfQeb9Egj
Please note that no in-game benefits will be provided for direct donations.

FAQ
Q: What are bitcoins? How do I get them?
A: You can obtain bitcoins by following our guide here: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 12&t=15295

Q: How long will it take to receive my tokens?
A: Donations are typically processed within 30-60 minutes of the payment being sent.

Q: Will I receive a "[Donor]" tag for donating?
A: You can purchase a "[Donor]" tag using tokens in-game by using the "/store" command.

Thanks for your continued support!
By diamond_boss
I just have one question, since bitcoins are $800 per, that means $16 = 0.02 bitcoins, right?
The math I did was 800 x 0.02 (0.02 being the amount I give of bitcoins in the donating page), therefore I donate the equivalent to bitcoins of $16, and I get x amount of tokens ingame.

Just confused, I don't want to end up screwing up my transaction and giving more money than I indended.
Edit: Haven't donated yet, just clarifying.
By kerovon
On the donation page it shows you how many BTC gets you how many tokens. I think Intelli said he would update the number of tokens/BTC occasionally to reflect current market prices, but I don't think it automatically updates. Currently, 0.0257 BTC gets you 15 tokens.
By diamond_boss
kerovon wrote:On the donation page it shows you how many BTC gets you how many tokens. I think Intelli said he would update the number of tokens/BTC occasionally to reflect current market prices, but I don't think it automatically updates. Currently, 0.0257 BTC gets you 15 tokens.
Thanks, that's very helpful, but what I'd like to know most is how much that is in dollars?
By kerovon
Right now, that is $16.27. The fastest way to do the BTC to USD conversion right now is with bing like this. It does feel weird to use bing.
By diamond_boss
Thanks! Thats exactly what I needed to know.
By eah
Lettin everyone know that I followed the instructions in the OP to make a coinbase account and everything worked awesomely. It took a couple days to accept my bank account and almost a week for the bitcoin purchase to go through (it may have been faster using a credit card), but once I saw the bitcoins in my account, I sent them to intelli through the given instructions. Took an hour to verify the transfer. To my surprise, the allowance of tokens into my minerealm account appeared instant. I'm still stuck on how the system knew it was my bitcoins received. Nice work.
By Bu1ld0g
I'm curious if the paypal option would become available again?
I'm now in a comfortable position to donate, tbh I have been since bitcoin donations were introduced, but have no interest in using bitcoin.

Bu1l.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]