Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Zulton
I'm sure most of you noticed I've not actually been on a whole lot lately. In fact I was apparently absent for a month because my realms disbanded, I could have swore I got on in that time period... Regardless that's not what brings me to post this. I've been slammed with homework and opening a new restaurant, I've literally had quite minimal free time, hence me being in the current position I am. First off, I'm a bit hazy on the realm rules myself, so if a mod reads this, please feel free to weigh in. However I would like my realms back, the ones at spawn specifically, currently owned by cancer_cowboy and puged, totalling 7 realms. I have not been able to contact them thus far and i'm resorting to this because I don't have a lot of free time, as previously stated. So, puged, cancer_cowby, I would kindly ask my realms returned to me, I will pay the difference of what you bought them at, including tax (11k). I had heard about people being obligated by rule to return realms if said player returns, I however am not sure on the validity of this rule. I do know however that i'm entitled to the things on my realms at minimum. That being said, i'm taking this route to politely ask both of you to return the realms to me. Again, as I said if a mod reads this, feel free to weigh in. Its been a little over a month, if I had to guess i'd say 5 weeks. I don't want to quit minerealm, I love this server and have literally put years of work into it. As a long standing veteran i'm just asking for a bit of slack and help! Thanks guys for reading this, please respond to me either in game or on here.
AFAIK you're only entitled to your items back. Once the realms go they are free game.

However I'm sure a little kindness goes a long way, but yeah, I don't believe they are obligated to give you the realms back.

Good luck.
By BSGSamuel
There is no time limit on the items, they are yours and you will always be entitled to them.

As for the realms, normally they are up for grabs when they disband and people are not required to sell them back, especially when they are spawn realms. But wait to see what the rest of staff say though. Ofcourse you can see if the people who bought your realms would be so kind as to sell them back.
By Cowboy
You really shouldn't have waited so long to log in, I thought you quit.. Anyway, I have Purgatory and one of the 4 realms from your build. All your stuff is still on the realms. Next time I see you on (I'm usually on in the evening 6pm est+) I will return your realms (but only because you are the mighty Zulton ;) ).
By Intelli
BSGSamuel wrote:There is no time limit on the items, they are yours and you will always be entitled to them.
Really? I thought it was two weeks. If the current rules say we need to save items for other players forever, that seems silly, and we should change that.
Intelli wrote:
BSGSamuel wrote:There is no time limit on the items, they are yours and you will always be entitled to them.
Really? I thought it was two weeks. If the current rules say we need to save items for other players forever, that seems silly, and we should change that.
ooooh. I thought it was three. Thanks, Intelleh.
By Tee
Intelli wrote:Really? I thought it was two weeks. If the current rules say we need to save items for other players forever, that seems silly, and we should change that.
The official rules don't specifically cover the purchase of disbanded realms ... they cover harassment via the purchasing of a realm that someone else is building in already (see quote below) but not purchase of a realm that has disbanded due to player inactivity.

The vague "two week rule" that has been floating around for a while seems to require that a player not remove existing buildings from a newly-purchased realm until (a) two weeks have passed and (b) they have obtained approval from Staff, but it has generally been enforced that "you are required to save their stuff and give it to them" (indefinite time period).
Q. Can I purchase the realm that someone is building in currently?
A. You are only able to do this if you have a legitimate reason to purchase that realm. If your goal is to harass another player, then it is a bannable offense to do this. Additionally, if you purchase a realm out from a player, you are required to save their stuff and give it to them. If you take the contents of their chests, or if you loot blocks they were building with, it will be considered griefing and theft, and we will ban you.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]