We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Sharp_Enderman
OneManWo1fPac wrote:I know my opinion technically doesn't matter, but when I played you wernt the nicest to all players. Maybe you've changed. Because its possible.
Nope. She's still just a big ol' meany.
By TechnoProdigy
Although I really want to say I support this application fully, I can't.

I've seen you become too emotionally compromised too quickly with people. Granted, these were people who could likely provoke a harsh response from anyone, but still. You are a very dedicated player, know the rules pretty well from what I've seen, and have stuck with the server despite loads of people hating on you for various reasons. That said, I do think you would be a good moderator/staff member, but I have my doubts about how long it would last/how well it would go.

I hope you become staff so that you can have a chance (I've been quite inactive, so you easily could have changed for all I know)to help improve the server and prove yourself (Not that you need to) to people like myself who doubt you.

If this post seemed a bit confusing, I apologize, as I am very tired.
By MrKeveCool
in the past i wouldn't see that you were the best candidate for staff but I've seen how you have changed a lot since a year ago and now you really know how to keep cool under flamy situations. So i think you are one of the best candidates for staff and you really should be accepted as staff :) +1
By Infamouspally
I agree with Skull im on a lot and hardly see u anymore Flan I know who u r but just not active enough for a staff. Also u seem to get mad at players very easily so could start a ban spree upon those people. Sorry -1
By river33
MrKeveCool wrote:
river33 wrote:Ha. You live like 15 minutes away from me is the funny thing.
sorry but i dont see how that is relevant to the actual subject?
Oh well.
By Keyhen
OneManWo1fPac wrote:I know my opinion technically doesn't matter, but when I played you wernt the nicest to all players. Maybe you've changed. Because its possible.
You do know it was mostly because most of the members at the time would attack her for anything she did?
By dlgn
Keyhen wrote:
You do know it was mostly because most of the members at the time would attack her for anything she did?
Staff are attacked constantly by ignorant noobs and entitled jerks. I imagine they have to have a large amount of self-control to avoid abusing their powers or acting in a way that makes MineRealm look bad.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]