We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By FlannyFlan
IGN - FlannyFlan
Real Name - Rikki
Age - 20
Gender - Female
Location - Missouri, USA
TimeZone - GMT-6 (Central)

About Yourself -
Can't really say much.. My old application was removed, deleted, pushed into the Ether, otherwise i wold refer you all there for, you know, basics. It wa removed and not conidered valid for a few reasons, mostly the general information. I also thought that a new, fresh application would be more relevant.

Let's see... Moved to Missouri in Janurary of 2013. I've recently started university classes for Software development. I do also work at wally-world selling electronics, games, all the techy things that they offer. I draw, play piano, play WoW and LoL, yadda yadda basic stuff.

Qualifications -
Except for a minor and veeeery old ban for a goodbye post... and a few for my old shenanigans when I allowed my mouth(Hands, we are typing here) to run too far infront of my head, I have a decent track record for the server. Long time veteran from July of 2011, well known and recognised through out our community. I have held a mod position on 2 other servers, so i definately know what the position entails when a player needs help. Ranging from rollbacks to harassing, to simple help with commands on the server, I've done it.

Availability -
My school schedule is the same throughout December, so Mondays Tuesdays until about maybe 3pm GMT-6, Fridays should be all day. I can and probably will make more appearances than just those, due to my work schedual always being changed, and the fact that it IS an overnight job (10pm - 7am GMT-6), i will have mostly a morning/early afternoon availability.

I do also have Skype, so i can be reached during my available hours if i am not on. Or you could just leave me a message and I will get back to you. :D

Why do you deserve this position? -
Semi-Decent Ban record. I have experience in this position, so i do know what i'm doing to a point, and i want to be a more helpful member of the commmunity more so than what i have been in the past. I feel that this is the most reasonable way to do that.

Anything else to add? -
Really, I don't know what else i could say.. I like pandas? Heh, no, i have nothing else relevent to add.

I'm thankful for any time spent reviewing this application.
~Flan
By Slathalin
Flanny! Even though I don't think you like me, I still think you would be a great staff member!! +100
By dlgn
Not the staff MineRealm deserves, but the one it needs right now. +1

~dlgn
By cobaya18
Unbound wrote:Too many staffs!
No. I haven't seen any much staff on lately. Anyways, +1 for Flarn.
By FlannyFlan
SkullRose wrote:I'm on minereal a lot and I've never seen you Flanny, only like a ton of pictures of you on the forums.
No offense intended but nor have i ever seen you.
Bad timing perhaps on both sides?
Glad to meet you.
By OneManWo1fPac
I know my opinion technically doesn't matter, but when I played you wernt the nicest to all players. Maybe you've changed. Because its possible.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]