Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By mitchman04
I'm a little confused about the whole 100 block thing, so I have a realm at x25 z175, so does that mean I'm ok and don't have to worry about this whole thing? I also have a realm at x75 z225 that I'm not sure about either.

Thanks
By TechnoProdigy
mitchman04 wrote:I'm a little confused about the whole 100 block thing, so I have a realm at x25 z175, so does that mean I'm ok and don't have to worry about this whole thing? I also have a realm at x75 z225 that I'm not sure about either.

Thanks
I think he means any realms within 100 blocks in any direction.

For example: Anything within X-100 and Z-100

Please correct me if I am mistaken.
By Free_diamonds
Intelli wrote:
Eetrab wrote:How much lag are these blocks/items creating?

I thought item frames would be on the list too...
They haven't been a huge issue around spawn lately.
Added them to the second list though.
Dear intelli I am banned and have a realm that falls under the criteria. Is it ok if rokkr clears it of all these "banned" blocks?
By Free_diamonds
For those who are confused:
x x x x
x x x x
x x x x
x x x x
Those are the realms affected and the bold ones being the 4 central spawn realms!
By Intelli
mitchie151 wrote:Im going to assume this affects the DE temporarily and take the precaution of moving the items from the chests. Quite sad to find this out, we were hoping to finally make the Diamond Exchange fulfill its true purpose, to provide a shop for all of Minerealm..... using a lot of hoppers and redstone.

Can I get a confirmation whether this realm is included in the explicit ban list or not? It is located at -75, -75.
Yes, the realm is included. Some chests may be allowed back after the 10th. However, they all need to be removed for now.
Free_diamonds wrote:Dear intelli I am banned and have a realm that falls under the criteria. Is it ok if rokkr clears it of all these "banned" blocks?
Yes
By Intelli
All mobs/entities in these realms will also be wiped.
By Jeff_K_2000
Intelli wrote:All mobs/entities in these realms will also be wiped.
Meaning ColdF3ar's gold farm won't work now? :o
By Bu1ld0g
Jeff_K_2000 wrote:
Intelli wrote:All mobs/entities in these realms will also be wiped.
Meaning ColdF3ar's gold farm won't work now? :o
There's a gold farm at spawn?

I thought those kind of things were supposed to be kept away from spawn after the whole chicken spamming lag fest!
By DragonSlayer155
This needs implementing asap. For nubs who dont know about optifine and have an average PC for minecraft, it is hell at spawn. I died today and respawned at spawn. Died in lag, spawned in lag, took ages to get out.

Thank You oh glorious leader for this.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]