Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By cerevox
I will accept the "moron" as being childish, but the traitor is spot on. Intelli entrusted the server to yuushi who abused that trust in a major way. What else do you call someone who is given a trust, and then backstabs the one who gave it to him but traitor?

However, as already pointed out, this is all pointless. I suspect that the only one who can make a ruling on this is Intelli.
By Isbre
Keep my name out of this. Specially on the subject of theft. When you say "Previous admins" or "bosses" you're referring to both me and Lios and I had no clue what was happening or any way of looking when DAN HIMSELF brought that to my attention. So don't accuse me of theft because you're being nothing but ignorant and twisting the truth.

I'm not a furry, that's Lios.

No mods 'wandered' to destroy chunks, seeing as it only happened within render distance of spawn. Though, seeing as none of them even left the spawn to do the damage that was done, how were they wandering?

Kress, you're a little hypocrite. You've called down Minerealm and Intelli to me more than enough times, hold your tongue. I've done nothing to you ever.

Cerevox, Intelli didn't promote me, so I did nothing to break 'his' trust. I didn't mod a bunch of morons, Lios and I together with the opinions of other mods added what.. like 3 people? If that.. it was so long ago. Though how would you know? All you cared to do was play while Intelli was active on the server, not when we were actively around so know you're place when it comes to trying to clear up with false information. The server averaged on near 40 members peak per day while we were there, and was actually dwindling as Intelli left. Don't you remember how he didn't want to deal with Minerealm anymore, or is that hurt something you've repressed? You're a lovesick puppy. Not all admins are the same, and I surely wasn't trying to be Intelli. I only took in suggestions that your own players brought up.

My "glowstone spawn" was temporary, as anyone who was there the day all of this ORIGINALLY happened would know I had explained to Intelli was only temporary as I finished building so the monsters wouldnt kill players. Intelli actually knew about this a while before as I started work on the spawn and talked to me about it. He didn't like how long I was taking and preferred something more simple, I got upset and out of line. Big whoop.

Everyone needs to stop the flaming of my server and the slandering of me or other players. You shouldn't be doing this here or anywhere as I'm sure Intelli or any admins would very much approve. This is all childish behavior. NONE OF YOU have ANY place in that past situation or any RIGHT to throw this in all of our faces again. Since it happened Intelli and Lios have mended, we've all settled our dispute that none of you were even part of. Why Kress even decided to attack us in the first place is beyond me, we were always nice to him. And to even think of bringing up a stupid fight almost a year later is ridiculous.

To even think that some of the people I used to play with would think I would knowingly allow money to be stolen. Dan knows himself I was upset when I found out about it and told Alex so they could sort it out. Again, I had no access to Alex' paypal or any way of seeing what was happening myself with the money other than from what INTELLI and LIOS were relaying to me about the situation. So me, theft? I had no part in it.

Sorry Dan, for this to be brought here, but Kress has continuously attacked us on your server and ours. He is slandering us without reason other than to provoke.

To anyone from Qrid* please stop. I don't need this to be brought up again, nor do Intelli and Lios. It was our issue and we all have come past it. So drop it.

John, please stop.

I just don't understand the hate some of the children have these days. I've always been relatively nice considering. :(
By savesthedazed
Flame wars are over. The next person to continue this bickering is getting temp. banned for a day.
By Otsoko
Just a bump to my appeal. I know it's messy and has quite a bit of flame on it, but I would rather have people see the original appeal instead of me doctoring up a new one.

Again I simply implore that the past can remain in the past.

Thanks for reading.

-Etzelia
By Intelli
cerevox wrote:Since it is relevant to the ban appeal here is the basics of what happened as I recall them. This all happened later last year/early in this year.

--------------
Intelli promotes yuushi to admin. Lios was already admin.
Intelli goes on hiatus or otherwise becomes unavailable for a large chunk of time.
As time goes by without Intelli, yuushi drifts further and further from the minerealm ideals, causing the player base to drop to an all-time low.
Yuushi promotes a whole horde of morons to modship, mostly his own friends.
Yuushi gives up on both legit and vanilla and makes a HUGE glowstone/obsidian spawn zone(before the nether worked in SMP).
Intelli returns, goes "WTF?" and starts cracking skulls. He purges the moron mods and traitor admins.
A few of the mods who slipped the net go absolutely berserk and start deleting the whole map chunk by chunk and doing other major damage.
Intelli finishes the purge.
Sometime during that, there was some unauthorized access to the donations paypal account.
--------------

That is more or less what happened, and why the veterans who were around then have only scorn for another one of yuushi's filthy little brood.
Good times, good times.
By cerevox
Indeed, I miss the days when men could settle their disputes in a good, solid duel at high noon. None of those fancy city-slicker rule boards or 2 halfs and a third ban temp sorta things. If you messed up then you owned up or you ate a bullet. Brings a tear to the old eye, to see how the world has changed.
By Eetrab
cerevox wrote:Indeed, I miss the days when men could settle their disputes in a good, solid duel at high noon. None of those fancy city-slicker rule boards or 2 halfs and a third ban temp sorta things. If you messed up then you owned up or you ate a bullet. Brings a tear to the old eye, to see how the world has changed.
From my observations, the noobs are becoming dumber, yet getting away with more, as the community has been forcefully changed almost to the point of complete division between established and new players.The inundation of new players is really changing the average IQ of the server (for the worse). I guess these stable but annoying times are compensation for those turbulent times of the past, at the end of which I was fortunate enough to join.
Otsoko wrote:Just a bump to my appeal. I know it's messy and has quite a bit of flame on it, but I would rather have people see the original appeal instead of me doctoring up a new one.

Again I simply implore that the past can remain in the past.

Thanks for reading.

-Etzelia
Yet you are still banned on past offenses. Reading over the appeal, those seem pretty serious. Unfortunately, the past can never remain the past, as it endeavours to affect the present and future, through increasingly complex circumstances.
By Dilsifprosif1
Lots of people who have posted on this and said he should stay banned and stuff have a 0/10 reputation right now.. I saw a lot of the posts.
By dlgn
Dilsifprosif1 wrote:Lots of people who have posted on this and said he should stay banned and stuff have a 0/10 reputation right now.. I saw a lot of the posts.
That's because this thread is over 1.5 years old...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]