Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
regisun wrote:waaaaaah why'd i have to miss it all.

Would have LOVED to see korriban back when it was thriving.

Mind explaining what the blockade game was? Seems fun!
It was fairly simple really. Everyone was warped into the middle of a flatland area, and immediately had to start running due to the fact that fire was spawning just behind them, in every direction that they ran in. Once you managed to get out of the manicness of the start with some health left, the next challenge was to have enough room to keep running around until the end. This was particularly hard if someone had cut across a big open area as it was then much harder to stay out of fire for a long period of time.

Intelli won the first game, darkleemar won the second, third, and fourth games, the last game was one by... Urr... I forgot xD. I should of got the full orders of death for every game in my footage, so I'll have a look if anyone wants to know where they came.
Here's part one of the party event from my perspective, I might get another two or three out of the remaining footage.

Remember to set the video to the highest quality. Also, I apologize for how poor it is, but it's the best I'll get with free software.

[youtube]NC-aevZVl6s[/youtube]
AlM wrote:Here's part one of the party event from my perspective, I might get another two or three out of the remaining footage.

Remember to set the video to the highest quality. Also, I apologize for how poor it is, but it's the best I'll get with free software.
I'm famous! :D Thanks for recording. I was considering it, but the whole day's events would have been about 10GB.

Next year I'd like to see something like this. It looks pretty fun. [youtube]rTj8xlizLsw[/youtube]

And I bring you: Intelli's Pig adventure: (Album) http://imgur.com/a/VKeCc

AlM wrote:Here's part one of the party event from my perspective, I might get another two or three out of the remaining footage.

[youtube]NC-aevZVl6s[/youtube]
Video bombing since :54
AlM wrote:
regisun wrote:waaaaaah why'd i have to miss it all.

Would have LOVED to see korriban back when it was thriving.

Mind explaining what the blockade game was? Seems fun!
It was fairly simple really. Everyone was warped into the middle of a flatland area, and immediately had to start running due to the fact that fire was spawning just behind them, in every direction that they ran in. Once you managed to get out of the manicness of the start with some health left, the next challenge was to have enough room to keep running around until the end. This was particularly hard if someone had cut across a big open area as it was then much harder to stay out of fire for a long period of time.

Intelli won the first game, darkleemar won the second, third, and fourth games, the last game was one by... Urr... I forgot xD. I should of got the full orders of death for every game in my footage, so I'll have a look if anyone wants to know where they came.
In short, It's minecraft version of Tron Cycles.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]