Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By CHAOSiron13
New Ebius!

Just to start out, I'd like to make clear that we are NOT a new faction. It's just that, as we moved recently, I felt we needed a new thread. Currently, we own 22 realms, but are still in the progress of flattening some of them. However, with the flattened land we do have we're starting projects, such as our capitol building, which can be seen in the foreground of the screenshot of the town. It's not finished yet, but the design can be found on creative at /world warp NewEbius. Also, we own several monster spawners, two of which have grinders. We have many other public services planned, such as SuperCreeper007's fantastic auto farms in his Industrial district.

The Town!

Here's a quick screenshot of the town as it currently stands. This is less then half of the realms we own, by the way.

The Town is broken up into 5 districts: The governmental district, industrial district, two residential districts, and the town center. What you see here is one of the residential districts, and part of town center.

Requirements and Application Format:

Really, to be accepted all you have to do is show devotion. While skills are certainly a good thing, what we're really looking for is a community that will stick with us through thick and thin. If you're not too good at building or something, we have many players that would be happy to help you out. We are also interested in forming alliances with other factions, so if you're currently in a faction, that's not necessarily a bad thing. If you're interested in applying, use this format:

IGN:
Time on MineRealm:
Skills:
Any bans?
Are you a member of other factions?
Anything else you wish to add:

Member List

CHAOSiron13
Gladiatordan
SuperCreeper007
Cjbdiesel
Hairykid980
Lizardsrock4
Johnrabbit
FlameBlade5
Pauliothebull
Chunky_Monkey09
Zion_Azumeraki
By CHAOSiron13
lizardsrock4 wrote:Ya, more ppl would be good, also has anyone heard the progress of Puged's sig for us?
I don't know, he made the one that's currently in my signature. I have no idea about the better version he was supposed to make, though.
By lizardsrock4
CHAOSiron13 wrote:
lizardsrock4 wrote:Ya, more ppl would be good, also has anyone heard the progress of Puged's sig for us?
I don't know, he made the one that's currently in my signature. I have no idea about the better version he was supposed to make, though.
The one of building in proggress, remeber?
By CHAOSiron13
lizardsrock4 wrote:
CHAOSiron13 wrote:
The one of building in proggress, remeber?
Yeah, I do remember. I don't know how it's coming though.
By SuperCreeper007
I'm going to be making some sweet sigs for everyone in a few days :), so if Puged dosen't work on it, I'll have it ready, with 3 different versions, 1 for CHAOSiron13, 1 for Gladiatordan and me, and 1 for members.
By CHAOSiron13
SuperCreeper007 wrote:I'm going to be making some sweet sigs for everyone in a few days :), so if Puged dosen't work on it, I'll have it ready, with 3 different versions, 1 for CHAOSiron13, 1 for Gladiatordan and me, and 1 for members.
Sounds great :D
By lizardsrock4
SuperCreeper007 wrote:I'm going to be making some sweet sigs for everyone in a few days :), so if Puged dosen't work on it, I'll have it ready, with 3 different versions, 1 for CHAOSiron13, 1 for Gladiatordan and me, and 1 for members.
Can I have a custom one? *sad cat face*
By CHAOSiron13
lizardsrock4 wrote:
You should make him one that says "Official Reptile" or something.
By lizardsrock4
CHAOSiron13 wrote:
lizardsrock4 wrote:
You should make him one that says "Official Reptile" or something.
That would be cool
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]