Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Bellshazer
:!: Hey, looking for active mature members to help create a huge realm :!:

My location is for away from spawn, safe from server trolling griefers. Need help making improvements and looking after the realm when Im not on.

Look for "The Republic" and join today!

Please only mature players. I don't want to deal with any kiddy drama. 18y+ would be nice.
By Sharingan616
Bellshazer wrote::!: Hey, looking for active mature members to help create a huge realm :!:

My location is for away from spawn, safe from server trolling griefers. Need help making improvements and looking after the realm when Im not on.

Look for "The Republic" and join today!

Please only mature players. I don't want to deal with any kiddy drama. 18y+ would be nice.
18y+, kiddie drama?

Well that's a little offensive.
By Th3Guy
Some of the mods aren't even 18.

And I'm not.

"kiddy drama"
That was a bit offensive... :/

"Mature" as in "no griefing/steeling/whining/Cap lock spamming" would be better
By Bellshazer
Let me type this slower,

Please, only mature players ........... no kiddie drama (as in however you wanna take it)........... if you are 18 or older, that would be nice...... but if your under 18 and mature........ i would still love your company.....

Do you think i care if your offended? You should have looked more closely at what was said. I never implied that someone under 18 isn't mature. Please consider what was said before you get butt hurt.
By Sharingan616
Bellshazer wrote:Let me type this slower,

Please, only mature players ........... no kiddie drama (as in however you wanna take it)........... if you are 18 or older, that would be nice...... but if your under 18 and mature........ i would still love your company.....

Do you think i care if your offended? You should have looked more closely at what was said. I never implied that someone under 18 isn't mature. Please consider what was said before you get butt hurt.
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww. How incredibly rude. It was implied, and you were incredibly quick to resort to sarcasm and backlashing at us. Just wow.
By Lightbulbs
In this topic:
Bleeding heart teenagers go WAAAAAAAAAAH that people aren't always considerate of their feelings.
Now stop derailing this thread.
By pkz
Haha.. I think you got some of the kiddie drama you were hoping to avoid :b

Children are soo sensitive about being called children.
By Bellshazer
pkz wrote:Haha.. I think you got some of the kiddie drama you were hoping to avoid :b

Children are soo sensitive about being called children.
Lol i guess so. Oh well.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]