Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By finalmoe
I Died falling, ran to the location of my death and all i see is the xp bubble flying around. Can an admin help me on getting those items back, (Pick axe, shovel, Axe, and Boots) the rest is ok if gone, but i really need those :(
By Nephalem
The best you can do is look for the items around that location, sometimes they can noclip (penetrate) through a block or two so look carefully around. The despawn rate is sky-high if many items are dropped at a single location (which is often the case for death), so often your items are lost.

Staff can't compensate/"spawn in" the items in the case of legit death, staff only can if the items were stolen from you by another player.

I'm sorry for your loss. If you find me ingame, I'll be happy to give you some of my tools to cover the loss.

Be careful with falling in this porous world that is MineRealm.
By finalmoe
thanks red, right now im feeling too down to log in, i can get the items again with minor grinding but not happy its gone again :(

Ill be off for a bit (<1week) hopefully ill feel motivated to finish my current build
By Darth_Raven
Did you log back in, I can supply some items as well if you need them.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]