Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By RegionalAtBest
what has changed? i havent played in awhile (awhile as in since i was a brat lol) so uhh fill me in? updates? drama? let yuki know *insert eye emoji here*
By mitchman04
My name was mitchman04, it is now MrMitchMan04. The server is so dead. Makes me sad because it was like my childhood from when I was like 7 to 13 and it sucks to see it die now that I am 16. I still remember PVP in trade, getting logs for JackDecker, being a part of Trinity, now its last member, having fun with texas hitmen, and so much more. Still get so much nostalgia when I come back on. I really only come back on to make sure my realms don't disband, which spawn has disbanded ALOT it looks so different now.
By PonderingChris
^I agree with the above statement.

This was the most amazing server I had found when I first originally started playing this game, and I spent A LOT of time turning a mountain in Roanoke to a nice close to spawn plot.

This is the only server to this date that literally has the perfect plugins (/plot etc) and although I have found other servers like this, they were the generic townie plugins and not really of this standard.

I am trying to figure out how the server is still running with basically no players (as far as I'm aware, being in the UK timezone) however I wish we could boost it with advertising or something to make it as cool as it was back in 'the day'.

:)
By FDX
Hi there,

I felt like posting since I only thought about this forum the other day. I don't play Minecraft anymore, not many games if I'm honest. I've added Torn/MaximusNerd on some stuff and 998monster so I can keep in touch with them, but I've not heard from many in a while.

Pretty cool seeing that Intelli's started the PE server too.

Weird to think that I started on here waaayyy back in like 2012/2013? Must've been something like that, its only been 5 years or so but it was fun.

It's spooky how no ones left posts saying goodbye, because there's few to say goodbye to.

Interested to see who posts on this thread though; hello to any of my old friends who see this!

-DragonSlayer155/FDX/FDXvids/Ferisz/Mike
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]