Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
You people are rediculous. 08 was greedy, simple as that.. Let me lay some hard cold info on you. Rules aren't enforced Legit_Neymar wasn't lying to me a year ago when he claimed everyone loots their fellow players once disbanding happens. Not just your occcasanal griefer. But your fellow man. Don't believe me? Go to any spawn realm, i.e. nokidsonmic's diamond statutes, that are now which I believe are the giant snowglob owned by jenians mom. There's no denying it. I've done it myself. My good friend RonaldCreeper has a realm next to me thats been public for yeras and I've used stuff of his. It doesn't matter if one is perma banned or not. We've had countless "Permabanned" players get unbanned and actually play again. Hell, Sarahliz is making an appeal right now, I can gurentee she'll be unbanned. Sorry that this lloaded with typos as per usuall. My glasses roke yesterday and I've been partially blind/blurry since.
Bu1ld0g wrote:
monkeychunks wrote:You are right it is staffs call, but I feel it was very misguided.
One could say the same about "preserving" plots as any player built structure is covered by the anti-grief policy and rolled back. So in reality there is no reason to buy disbanded plots at all other than if you wanted the area to build yourself.
monkeychunks wrote:I had multiple realms in particular which I have been preserving for almost a year now and have not touched anything on them...
Pre-wipe I was tripping over plots with the MOTD "contact 08 for your items"
Funny how it was never "contact 08 for your build" isn't it?
I cannot express my love for genuis like Bu1ld0g enough. I'm so sick of people buying realms claiming they "preserve" it when inr eality they take the contenets tear down the building and make your own crap.. You are not into preserving, you are into being a liar and profiting off of someone's loss. Try harder 08.
Locked.

I'll try to make my post short, back off each other. There's no need to fight over such petty things. Staff made their decisions on who got what and that's it. There's no discussion and frankly nothing should of been explained in the first place because as you can see people fight over it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]