Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
numbers, these are not the responses of someone who is doing it "for the good of my friends"
I am guilty of nothing and was given permission to rebuild on turves plot that held absolutely no valuables other than sandstone...get ya facts right yourself!
FYI all the blocks are in a chest under the surface, Mr useless accusationer
monkeychunks wrote:I put in my application that I would ask if I ever decided to remove anything which I honestly see nothing wrong with
^ this, this sentence says it all!

If you were truly concerned about your "friends" plots you would be happy that staff allowed a member of MineRealm to purchase the property "to preserve it" not behaving like a little baby who just had his sweets stolen from him.

Your whole attitude in this thread is "but I wanted too"
I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove stamping your feet in here because the staff chose another player over you to hold the plot.
And by your logic can you prove you didn't buy the plots with the intention of looting them a year or so down the line?
Bu1ld0g wrote:-Snip more accusations based on nonsense-
I honestly did not care for anything on that realm. I am very wealthy on minerealm already and I did not even look through the chests on those realms. If I was to buy those realms we would be looking at around a couple hundred thousand credits. Now how would that make sense to spend on some realms with I don't even know what was on them? I'm just trying to lay it out for you. How would that even make sense? It wouldn't, I would be better off keeping my credits. You really do not need to back up Teejay or argue with me on a subject you should not even be involved with in the first place.

The fact is I was trying to buy them for the builds, wether you want to believe it or not. I am pretty mad that staff would make that decision under the circumstances. Even more so on the stunt radioactivewaste pulled on me just a little while ago "preserving realms".
monkeychunks wrote:
Not based on nonsense at all, taken directly from your wording and behavior.

Yet you're still arguing over plots that Dia came back for and getting all upset they let another player buy them. You do realize how childish this sounds don't you?
monkeychunks wrote: If I was to buy those realms we would be looking at around a couple hundred thousand credits. Now how would that make sense to spend on some realms with I don't even know what was on them? I'm just trying to lay it out for you.
So why are you arguing over not being allowed to?

monkeychunks wrote:You really do not need to back up Teejay or argue with me on a subject you should not even be involved with in the first place.
To be very blunt your only involvement here is you were denied a plot purchase application so you shouldn't even be here either....
Bu1ld0g wrote:
monkeychunks wrote:
Not based on nonsense at all, taken directly from your wording and behavior.

Yet you're still arguing over plots that Dia came back for and getting all upset they let another player buy them. You do realize how childish this sounds don't you?
monkeychunks wrote: If I was to buy those realms we would be looking at around a couple hundred thousand credits. Now how would that make sense to spend on some realms with I don't even know what was on them? I'm just trying to lay it out for you.
So why are you arguing over not being allowed to?
It would make no sense to buy all those realms other than the purpose of preserving the build. You claimed I was a mini U2QU, which is clearly not true... I have never even been banned for looting. I am no longer arguing about the realms, but about your false accusations that I wanted to loot his realms. Wether you want to believe it or not I did not care for the items on that realm, I did not even open the chests. I really don't have time to keep arguing back and forth on your childish remarks so hopefully this can be the last post on this thread and you can let it die.
monkeychunks wrote:but about your false accusations that I wanted to loot his realms.
Nope, sorry, not letting you have the last word.
Please show me where I accused you of wanting to loot his plots....

I was calling you out for crying over being denied an application to "preserve" the plots. You were the one who mentioned taking the items somewhere down the line not me.
monkeychunks wrote:You claimed I was a mini U2QU, which is clearly not true... I have never even been banned for looting.
U2 used to buy up disbanded plots as did you before the wipe. Just because I don't have screenshots to prove it does not make it a false accusation...
Both U2 and yourself have been banned for xray though so my point still stands.
Radio wrote:
Legit_Neymar wrote:That moment when everyone in this thread mixes up radio and Roobean. Roobean was the actual one who bought the realms, and I watched Roobean give them back to Diamond. This whole chat. *Facepalm*
Wow.
^ Now hopefully we can all let this thread of nonsense fade.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]