Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
So I totally forgot about this game and haven't even touched it for over a month.. and it looks like all of my plots have been bought out now. It's too bad. I still feel a sense of ownership over them because of all the time that I put into building and maintaining them, and I know there's a process for getting them back if you ask for a return within 2 weeks of them being bought. My question is, can I have them back?

I know that Roobean bought most of them, if not all, but I haven't checked every plot so I don't know for sure. If someone could help me out with this that'd be appreciated, I know that it's a bit of a process. Thanks!
Okay so after some research, it seems like the "Two Week Rule" isn't actually a thing. I'm even more unsure of what to do not... lmao. If staff could help out that'd be much appreciated.
Only two plot purchase applications have been submitted and approved for your plots, diamond_boss:
  • 225/125 by ayaboc (cobaya). It's a spawn plot so the plot is his if he doesn't want to sell it back to you, but the blocks and chest contents are yours. Talk to him about the plot as you're in the same guild.
  • -1425/-225 by Radioactivewaste for preservation. Given that it's not a spawn plot and it's value to Radioactivewaste was in preserving the build, I would hope that he'd be happy to sell it back to you without any fuss. If this isn't the case and he wants to hold onto it then raise it with staff so we can look into it further. Regardless of the plot ownership issue though, the blocks and chest contents are yours without dispute.
If you owned other plots that have been bought by other players then please PM the plot coords to myself or Rokkr. The plot purchasing rules have been in place for almost 18 months now, so there's no excuse for anyone (particularly vets) not complying with them.
Wait they submitted applications? Legit actually owns it rn, but that's fine because I'd like it to remain in his hands. About the plots that Roobean owned, I got them all back so the situation has been handled. Thanks!
Wow I can't believe staff let radio buy the plots I took him to and personally showed him. He didn't even know who owned them or that they existed until I told him and gave him a tour. I even submitted my plot request for them before radio who had no connection to them what so ever and knew nothing about them until I told him... I would like to know how my plot application was not listed... I have been going to those plots for ages and have personally been given tours by Daimond, own the plots near it, and I was in his guild... Unless the plot application did not go through, which if that is the case I apologize, I find it disturbing that staff would allow someone with absolutely no previous knowledge of a build buy it to "preserve"... Aka see the diamond blocks everywhere and search the chests...

Either way Daimond would still likely get his stuff back, but really...
monkeychunks wrote:I find it disturbing that staff would allow someone with absolutely no previous knowledge of a build buy it to "preserve"... Aka see the diamond blocks everywhere and search the chests...
Aww, did you want to "preserve" it yourself?
Bu1ld0g wrote:
monkeychunks wrote:I find it disturbing that staff would allow someone with absolutely no previous knowledge of a build buy it to "preserve"... Aka see the diamond blocks everywhere and search the chests...
Aww, did you want to "preserve" it yourself?
I own multiple realms that have no value on them that I am preserving. I had multiple realms in particular which I have been preserving for almost a year now and have not touched anything on them... I also have made more recent plot applications in attempt to perserve huge historic builds with no value. I did not even know the contents of diamonds chests... I am in his guild and have been in game buddies with him for a long time, possibly before you even joined the server. If you actually knew the situation maybe you would understand :)
Last edited by monkeychunks on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Staff are well aware of your past preservation efforts. Radio was permitted to buy the plot on the basis that it was purely for preservation and he was not allowed to touch the chests or items. No time limit on that. Effectively he was allowed to buy it to prevent the plot being griefed/looted and that's all.
Tee wrote:
Staff are well aware of your past preservation efforts. Radio was permitted to buy the plot on the basis that it was purely for preservation and he was not allowed to touch the chests or items. No time limit on that. Effectively he was allowed to buy it to prevent the plot being griefed/looted and that's all.
Did staff get my application because it was not listed and I know my applications have been overlooked before?
Last edited by monkeychunks on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]