Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Slathalin
First off, this isn't a goodbye post in disguise.
why am i giving this away?

i have 3 MineCraft accounts, the most i can ever use is 2, and i thought instead of making $10 or so, i'd give it away to the community.
Note:
If you win the competition, i will PM you with the account info. the account name will also be kept a secret in case you don't want people to know what it is.

Alright, now how to play:

it's easy, just follow the 2 steps below.

1: Post the reason why YOU should get the account
2: post the number directly after the number the person above you posted. e.g if the person before you posts "6", you post "7". fooling around with numbers makes for an automatic disqualification.

the numbers will be chosen using Random.org, a "truly random number generator".

Good Luck!
By river33
Reason for account: I have been playing Minecraft since the very beginning. Literally. Classic. I have been playing this server for close to 4 years total and I have never had an alt account for myself(because I am a poor college student). I would like to own the account to keep my auto farms and such going at all times while I'm playing on my main account.

Number: 1

EDIT: Also, I am number 1. Therefore, I should get this. ;)
By Meowrocket
I had an alternate account once, but it disappeared and for all that I tried I could never recover it. I think to this day that it was stolen, but I used it mainly for testing redstone and various other player-detection systems I was building for use since most are designed not to recognise the owner. This might not seem like a big deal to y'all, but I'm not going to pay for a brand-new account since I'm sort of hard on money as-is. With the implementation of the new name-change system, a new account would be nice and I could name it whatever I liked. Being able to test things, including my realms, in the role of an outsider would prove extremely helpful to me for purposes of streamlining my layouts and fixing technical issues.

Number: 2

Edit: Is playtime important? I started playing awhile ago, but for the life of me can't remember how long.
By SilverKnightM
I would like the account because I would want to have a spare one to get my friends on here at some point and yea thats pretty much my reason short and simple lol

Number: 3

EDIT(Erryone is editing so why not lol):
is there a time limit to this or date when you will choose a winner?
By Slathalin
Thanks for reminding me, i totally forgot. the deadline is (mm-dd) 4/25, at 4:00 PM PST.

PS. Jeff has requested me to post for him, so here goes.

jeff says:

reason: for 10/10ing realms

number: 4.

:P
By Rick
Now that I have the chance to be active again, I have a friend who could use the account because he doesn't have one of his own.

Number: 4(/20) 5

EDIT: Jeff why bruh. A lame joke that cannot come to fruition now.
By mtndewzane
I'm an old vet of here, and I would love to have my new roommate try out this spectacular game while I get back into it.

4/20 blaze it
By dlgn
Because I'm your bestest friend. And I'm friends with your brother OverlordOfStuff. *vague impotent threats of pranks like holding down the sprayer on the sink with tape* mwahahahaha.

Also, I really want to have an account named Stalkerbot. Just, you know, for the lulz.

And transporting stuff. You know the drill.

I'll give you bones

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]