Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Grelman
I'm number 10 and I'd like to have another alt so I can use it load areas that need to be loaded.

Is bribing allowed? I'll give you 10 beacons in-game if I do get him
By eah
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I will get the account so that I may have two players at different locations in the world simultaneously (for various reasons like keeping an afk farm active or have access to separate storage locations).

Number 11.
By Slathalin
videogamebros wrote:If you are picking the numbers at random why do you need to have an explenation on why They should have it #12
Just thought i'd add something fun, so it's not
"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
etc...
By Falconis
I have a really close friend who has been looking for a good game to play, one that has a solid community feel and one that isn't so dedicated to combat. I told him that Minecraft is still one of the best games for that kind of thing, and I have been trying to sell him on joining our server. I think that if I could offer him a "free" account, that it might be the only thing left from him giving us a try! He'd be a solid member of the community, a decently creative builder, and a very loyal friend. We'd be lucky to get him aboard. Thank you for your consideration.

By Meowrocket
bendrake57 wrote:C'mon, a real reason maybe?
I feel you should eliminate those without a valid reason if they're selected.
Add some reason to have a reason.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]