Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
I am happy to announce two tribes of Ardania!

-TheNightingales
(Leader and Founder: Yetazerhara (Infamouspally))

-Sons of Amakiir
(Leaders and Founders: Darentiir and 4erdalis)

(If the guildees wish to know the coords of these tribes on the map, then please ask the respective leaders of them)
The announcement of Tribes of Ardania and what they are:

Tribes are basically like the main project building places or towns of the members of Ardania, for example the Headquarters (Grey mansion) is the main official gathering/meeting/relaxing place of Ardania and is for its members exclusively, similarly the guildees can choose whether to have something like this where if they do choose to make their place a tribe, then I will go ahead and announce that their place is open to the guildees on this topic. Then after the announcement I will (when I have time) make a nether path to their place and advertise their places (again on here) and if other members want they can go visit the tribe or go help out.

So simply put, I have decided to make these "tribes" so that our members would be more aware of each others builds, would help each other out more and they can go to each others places without long overworld runs.

I hope that answers your question, if you have anymore questions feel free to ask ofcourse :)

All the best to the two new tribes of Ardania! (drop the leaders of the tribes a message on the game if you want to help them out or if you want to go see their places (bear in mind they have the right to decline))

Reminder of the New Tribes:

-TheNightingales
(Leader and Founder: Yetazerhara (Infamouspally))

-Sons of Amakiir
(Leaders and Founders: Darentiir and 4erdalis)
So is this supposed to work with Guilds 2.0? Because, I mean, TheNightingales is a different guild than Ardania, so you don't get shared chat, put together on the rankings, etc. Are you planning to make Alliances with them in Guilds 2.0 (if it ends up being released with v5) or something like that?

Not that it's strictly my business considering that I'm in Vortex, but I'm curious.

~dlgn
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]