Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
~Ardania~ is back! :D

~the Builder's Guild~

Okay, first of all, Guys I'm sorry about what happened in the past with this guild as whatever happened happened, I had a tough time as my mum passed away and had some other issues too and needed some real time out to get my life back on track, and then Ardania fell and I don't really want to say anymore. but anyways I'm back and hyped and I'm willing to get this great guild going once again. :)

[Our Goal]
So, if you didn't already know, the goal of Ardania has been and still is is to bring liked and trusted people together in one group and to have a good time together and also to be loyal to each other by sticking together and helping each other.

[HQ]
We don't really have a designated HQ as of yet.
(I will discuss this further with the members)

[The Members]

~King_Mickey
~Krin
~Legokrin
~PotatoPvPz
~ScorchedMIXXX
~Blueispretty12
(in order of when they joined)
Also I only officially started recruiting yesterday

(Y'all are awesome :3)

[Requirements to Join]

~ Must be liked by the Community
~ Must be respected by the Community
~ Must be trusted by the Community
~ Building skills must be decent and yes that means no dirt huts.
~ Be a Veteran [Not compulsory but would be preferred]

[Project/s]

To let you guys know about my personal project. To build the builds of the Ottoman/Osmanli Empire in a certain area of the map as I have an interest in the architecture of the time period. Please NOTE: I do NOT want it to seem or to somehow be in anyway discriminative towards anyone's beliefs by doing this. I have an interest for architecture in general but moreso for this time period. Just as others have interests in making there own builds for example castles, cathedrals etc. So please do not be offended. This is a game where people should enjoy themselves freely without hurting/disrespecting others or their beliefs and I wish for it to be like this

[Sneak Preview of the MegaBuild Project Currently Being Worked On By Myself]

This project on the minerealm server will look different but this pic gives you a rough idea of how it may look or what style it may be in.

[Old Projects]

Silver Mansion:

Wish to build a complete version of this on minerealm at some point :)

;)

[End]
Last edited by SilverKnightM on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not in the guild, but I wanted to congratulate you on getting a fresh start, Silver. Good luck!

~dlgn
Nice to see you back on Minerealm, and starting back up your guild too.
I'd join, but I feel obligated to my family(ish) guild as it is. They aren't really the type you'd accept into your guild according to the guidelines, and I'd feel bad kicking them to the curb. xD

But best of luck to y'all, I see you've got some strong folks on that list and I'm excited to see how you guys grow as a community.

Best wishes, Meow.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]