Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Rixih
Of course you do! Who doesn't? Lame people, that's who.
Maybe you've wanted to build at spawn for a long time but can't afford it?
Perhaps you have spawn plots as it is, but they're built on and you want to build another?
Whatever the reason may be, I have the solution for you.
Spoiler:
The ones marked in yellow are plots I'm willing to let people build on for free.
You might be thinking, "But VV, what's the catch?"
There's no catch, no fine print. Just thinking sharing the wealth is better than having empty realms.
If you make something in creative and show me here I'll consider which realm it could go on based on the size of the build. That's all I really ask of people. :) So if you have an idea don't be afraid to share it in this thread.
If you have any questions you can ask in this thread, in a PM on the forums, or in game.
See you around.~
By SilsuCrow
*Runs in as fast as possible*

SHOTGUN.

Okay so I was thinking equal parts farm, ranch and stable for new people with the ability to purchase items via a vending machine like contraption for fairly cheap (Redstone block would net you a saddle, a diamond would net you a nametag, etc.) with a dropper dispensing ~10 melon slices at the press of a button for a piece of string (for food on the go and a sustainable food source). Ideally I'd have a pen for breeding horses and donkeys to more or less hand out to players.

Instead of something large and grand, the build would be fairly squat and rustic looking, mostly using stone and lots of wood and glass.
By LeafWarrior254
SilsuCrow wrote:*Runs in as fast as possible*

SHOTGUN.

Okay so I was thinking equal parts farm, ranch and stable for new people with the ability to purchase items via a vending machine like contraption for fairly cheap (Redstone block would net you a saddle, a diamond would net you a nametag, etc.) with a dropper dispensing ~10 melon slices at the press of a button for a piece of string (for food on the go and a sustainable food source). Ideally I'd have a pen for breeding horses and donkeys to more or less hand out to players.

Instead of something large and grand, the build would be fairly squat and rustic looking, mostly using stone and lots of wood and glass.
I like the idea of a vending machine. However, a diamond for a nametag would be pretty cheap. Same with a redstone block for a saddle. You also have to keep in mind that someone has to maintain these. I doubt that someone is going to spend their time filling these machines with nametags only for them to sell in a couple of seconds.

The food idea would work,, though, but the food dispensed can't be anything amazing. Melons, cookies, apples. I'd be happy to provide cookies, because I have a double chest or so of them and a cocoa bean farm :P
By Rixih
That sounds lovely. :3
Keep in mind that the plot mob cap is fairly small, but that probably won't be an issue if you for example have 2 horses, 2 mules, etc. for the sole purpose of breeding on the plot.
Also keep in mind what Leaf said about the shops. maintaining them would be quite a bit of effort depending on what you put in them.
But you're more than welcome to build that on one of my plots.
I'm thinking that (x -175, z -75) would be a great place for that. Fairly direct path to it, and nothing on the realm so you can terraform or build however you like.

By SilsuCrow
LeafWarrior254 wrote:
SilsuCrow wrote:*Runs in as fast as possible*

SHOTGUN.

I like the idea of a vending machine. However, a diamond for a nametag would be pretty cheap. Same with a redstone block for a saddle. You also have to keep in mind that someone has to maintain these. I doubt that someone is going to spend their time filling these machines with nametags only for them to sell in a couple of seconds.

The food idea would work,, though, but the food dispensed can't be anything amazing. Melons, cookies, apples. I'd be happy to provide cookies, because I have a double chest or so of them and a cocoa bean farm :P
Well the melons-for-string would be for funding a fishing pole making thing to fish up the saddles and name tags (among other things). The redstone block is mostly to keep me funded with redstone so I can set up crazy amounts of wiring and stuff. Maybe set up numerous ones for like 1 redstone dust per whole melon or something. The pricing would need work, and I'd probably need help on making the redstone stuff (Mostly the redstone itself, the hoppers and fiddly bits).

The melons would be automated, so at least that would be hands off. If I can figure out how to do it with potatoes and carrots, I'll have it be a food-mart for cheap items with different prices for different amounts of foods. Like, say, a full stack of carrots for some glowstone dust (now that witches drop it). Also, bread.

Edit: Also, if it's cool, have the spawn plot double as a new home base. And maybe do some wiring work and whatnot on the side >.>
By SilsuCrow
Well carrots, wheat and potatoes are a no-go as they require a LOT of Bonemeal to work properly. However I may be able to do Pumpkin Pie if I can get a good number of chickens to produce eggs. Also, bookshelves in small orders.
By alexrybicki
VVolfie wrote:That sounds lovely. :3
Keep in mind that the plot mob cap is fairly small, but that probably won't be an issue if you for example have 2 horses, 2 mules, etc. for the sole purpose of breeding on the plot.
Also keep in mind what Leaf said about the shops. maintaining them would be quite a bit of effort depending on what you put in them.
But you're more than welcome to build that on one of my plots.
I'm thinking that (x -175, z -75) would be a great place for that. Fairly direct path to it, and nothing on the realm so you can terraform or build however you like.

That realm technically doesn't belong to you. ;)
By Rixih
You're welcome to have it back any time I see you. ^_^
(Which I never do anymore... cause you're never on. Pls go on more I miss you.)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]