Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
Hey, I need a guild, lets give this a shot.

What is your Ign?: Lifeisaparty
How old are you?: 21.
Veteran?: Yes.

Ban record and why?: I remember getting banned about three years ago on my alternate account I don't use anymore for greifing spawn, which was dismissed as a bit of confusion since I was digging myself out of a hole. Otherwise, I have never been banned.

How much time spent on the server?: I've lost count. At least three years, I think.

How active are you?: Lately I've been pretty active, though most of what I do is AFK at grinders at the time, I still come on now and then to build some more, and I'm always looking for more things to build or help build.

How many credits do you have?: Just over 20,000 raw credits last I checked.

Anything else that you have to add?: With college and army things going on, I can't promise I'll keep coming online too consistently. That said, I don't mind sharing resources or helping build projects with other guild members. I use to run my own guild as well that held a few members in it, so I'm not too new to the whole guild experience. This would be my first guild outside the one I created, however.
What is your Ign?: MrClaymore
How old are you?: 16
Veteran?: Yes.
Ban record and why?: Three years ago, I was banned for X-Raying. Needless to say, I've grown as a person since then, and recognized that hacking is generally an awful thing to do.
How much time spent on the server?: Almost 3 years.
How active are you?: I've just recently been interested in playing MineRealm again, so before the last few days, I haven't been active at all. However, seeing as I'm on Summer Break, I can probably dedicate at least an hour a day to the server.
How many credits do you have?: 50,000
Per request of SkullRose:

What is your Ign?: Daegon_Phyn
How old are you?: 23
Veteran?: Yes/No? Yes
Ban record and why?: Banned for griefing once, although I don't recall the actual event and it's not something I would normally do.
How much time spent on the server?: Some months back in 2011-2012 and for the past couple months.
How active are you?: Usually on every day or every other day for at least a few hours.
How many credits do you have?: About 60k currently.
Hey guys, i'm having a new start at Minerealm. I need a new active guild, and this guild doesn't seem to shabby. (Even though the name makes no sense to me.... lol! Well, here it goes.

IGN: YEMX8541
Veteren?: Yes
Ban Record: I think 3 times.... Yes, I made some mistakes, but I changed now... 1st time was for grief, 2nd for x-ray, and 3rd for swear. I was totally dumb and 11... lol.
How much time on server?: Lots and lots, 3 1/2 years I think...
How active are you?: Used to be very active, i'm starting up again, so I should be quite active.
How many credits?: 4k, but as I said I will be starting up again, so I would sell my realms and get around 40k.

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you consider my application!
Ps: I would love to know about what the name means... lol! ;)
yemx8541 wrote:Hey guys, i'm having a new start at Minerealm. I need a new active guild, and this guild doesn't seem to shabby. (Even though the name makes no sense to me.... lol! Well, here it goes.

IGN: YEMX8541
Veteren?: Yes
Ban Record: I think 3 times.... Yes, I made some mistakes, but I changed now... 1st time was for grief, 2nd for x-ray, and 3rd for swear. I was totally dumb and 11... lol.
How much time on server?: Lots and lots, 3 1/2 years I think...
How active are you?: Used to be very active, i'm starting up again, so I should be quite active.
How many credits?: 4k, but as I said I will be starting up again, so I would sell my realms and get around 40k.

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you consider my application!
Ps: I would love to know about what the name means... lol! ;)
I'm sorry. The name is classified to the guild owners only.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]