Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
I hope I am not teh only one who instantly thought parkour with the new slime blocks. Also after a long time of wanting it, it seems you will now know what enchantments your getting. Wondering how the new blocks will look in john smith legacy. :D

Thou I do say 1.8 will effect minerelam, just dunno my how much.
You all seem to be overlooking the fact it's a snapshot, so nothing is concrete.
Apart from that mossy and cracked stone won't have an impact on the economy whatsoever, just the value of that block.
Netherbrick didn't break the economy so why should this?
In theory, it might even give it a boost. With things costing less (such as enchants), it might encourage more purchases which would encourage sales as well.
As for the bricks, this basically means that we'll have a new block circulating around in the economy that people will be willing to buy. This would also encourage sales and purchases
Oh jeez I didn't realize they're nerfing gold and iron farms as well... I guess you can go around it by making them a manual kill. On a side note (it's not related to the economy, but it is about 1.8) I'm excited about the skin revamp and the ability to create a "hat" layer for every body part.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]