MineRealm Community It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:50 pm

 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 *Minerealm Creations Thread* 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined:   Jul 1, 2013
Posts:   914
Location:   Rainy old or

Verified IGN:
Slathalin

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
I SEE EMERALD BLOCKS!!! I'm so happy ;) emeralds are to me, what lapis is to flanny

_________________
A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. –Jonathan Swift
Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Sep 10, 2012
Posts:   225
Location:   Down here

Verified IGN:
nightmarelord11

User Reputation:  
1/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
She's still alive and she's taken up residence in my Minecraft. Ladies and Gentlepeople. I bring you, the one, the only, she'll flood your chambers with neurotoxin. GLADos!


Attachments:
2013-09-14_19.30.11.png
2013-09-14_19.30.11.png [ 150.52 KiB | Viewed 3901 times ]

_________________
Still here, still doing absolutely nothing worthwhile.
Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 am
Profile

Joined:   Nov 12, 2012
Posts:   89

Verified IGN:
bloodthirsty958

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
This a 50 block radius stone sphere I built at sky limit . . . I call it "modern art" xD http://map.minerealm.com/map/#/22/64/1297/-3/0/0


Attachments:
Sphere 3.png
Sphere 3.png [ 760.98 KiB | Viewed 3881 times ]
Sphere 2.png
Sphere 2.png [ 338.25 KiB | Viewed 3881 times ]
Sphere 1.png
Sphere 1.png [ 412.65 KiB | Viewed 3881 times ]

_________________
Image
Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:52 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jan 18, 2013
Posts:   228
Location:   Craptopia

Verified IGN:
xxcrapperzxx

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
Bump.

_________________
Image
Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:44 pm
Profile

Joined:   Apr 7, 2012
Posts:   1,761
Location:   -1000, -4450

Verified IGN:
Eetrab

User Reputation:  
5/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
xxcrapperzxx wrote:
Bump.

Seriously? You did not need to bump this thread. If someone has something noteworthy of sharing, they will post it here. Bumping it just creates spam for everyone to see.

_________________
Always right.
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
You people can't seem to grasp the fact griefing is griefing. There's no "Oh well it was only a few blocks," you break the rules you get banned plain and simple.
Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Apr 13, 2013
Posts:   505

Verified IGN:
Legokrin

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
xxcrapperzxx wrote:
I'll make something! But I'm too lazy so Bump.

_________________
Image
Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Apr 13, 2013
Posts:   505

Verified IGN:
Legokrin

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
Sorry for the double post it wouldn't let me edit my useless post above
I'm gonna make this:
Image
Im gonna need the following:
Lime Stained Clay, Red Stained Clay, Lots of Black Wool, and Smooth SandStone

_________________
Image
Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jun 7, 2013
Posts:   120

Verified IGN:
Neuro_Gasm

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
Here are some pics of the small-ish cathedral I've been working on lately.

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Image
Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jul 30, 2011
Posts:   4,849
Location:   Tumbolia

Verified IGN:
dlgn

User Reputation:  
1/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
nightmarelord11 wrote:
She's still alive and she's taken up residence in my Minecraft. Ladies and Gentlepeople. I bring you, the one, the only, she'll flood your chambers with neurotoxin. GLADos!

GlaDOS wrote:
What was that? Did you say something? I sincerely hope you weren't expecting a response, because I'm not talking to you. The talking is over. I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party. That all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends, because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file. Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner who's passing shall not be mourned. SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says.

_________________
I am the whirring thing past the corner. I am the darker patch under the bed. I am the tapping on your window; the extra steps on the sidewalk; the voice whispering your name. I am Stalkerbot, and I am watching you.
Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:53 am
Profile

Joined:   Jan 16, 2013
Posts:   1,171
Location:   Stuck in the

Verified IGN:
Skylord_Fox

User Reputation:  
1/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: *Minerealm Creations Thread*
Neuro_Gasm wrote:
Here are some pics of the small-ish cathedral I've been working on lately.

Image

Image

Image

Image


Ah, so that's yours... then who is building the wall around it? It that also yours?

_________________
I'm just here for the Nostalgia I guess.
Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:25 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Post new reply  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests