Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Quickshot
Jagoo got on a minute before the server timed out, I wanted to ask him a few questions about what he said hehe.
By Gamnrd
Well in his defense last time he was on everyone was being complete assholes >:( he was fixing what he wreaked & trying to make up for stuff and people treated him like shit. others have done worse at least he's fixing the damage!
By Quickshot
Gamnrd wrote:Well in his defense last time he was on everyone was being complete assholes >:( he was fixing what he wreaked & trying to make up for stuff and people treated him like shit. others have done worse at least he's fixing the damage!
Yeah, the minute he joined before the server timed out I saw some unnecessary comments about him. Any idea why?
By Gamnrd
apparently he was caught breaking glass on that path to frog town, he was fixing it, but now when people have broken glass they blame him & just give him a lot of hate
By mitchie151
thanks soo much for those pictures u got. you were faster than me even. i just wasn't expecting that map to disapear the next day! hopefully that map will come back or i can get the statue 'transplanted' into this map!

thanks again
By Gamnrd
They said if they keep this map they'll move Arwic over so I'm sure if you mention it they can get your house and statue seeing as they're right next to awric, it's way too awesome to not have in the new map, plus I worked so hard in helping with placeing the glass jk XD
By Gekkonidae
Those are great screenshots Gamnrd! :D I miss Arwic! with the way you built it, it's nearly identical to what it once was! Also, that statue that mitchie built is frickin awesome (also, my name is Mitch too :P) nice work both of you!
By Gamnrd
Thank you! I'm glad you like it :D I remember when I first saw the map for this server, I saw arwic and was so excited to vist it, just to find it slowly burning away :( I really hope to see it again soon!
By Gamnrd
I remember that house! I admitfully took one reed from your garden so I could grow more :P
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]