Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Slathalin
I SEE EMERALD BLOCKS!!! I'm so happy ;) emeralds are to me, what lapis is to flanny
By nightmarelord11
She's still alive and she's taken up residence in my Minecraft. Ladies and Gentlepeople. I bring you, the one, the only, she'll flood your chambers with neurotoxin. GLADos!
Attachments
2013-09-14_19.30.11.png
2013-09-14_19.30.11.png (150.52 KiB) Viewed 14318 times
By Eetrab
xxcrapperzxx wrote:Bump.
Seriously? You did not need to bump this thread. If someone has something noteworthy of sharing, they will post it here. Bumping it just creates spam for everyone to see.
By legokrin
xxcrapperzxx wrote:I'll make something! But I'm too lazy so Bump.
By legokrin
Sorry for the double post it wouldn't let me edit my useless post above
I'm gonna make this:
Im gonna need the following:
Lime Stained Clay, Red Stained Clay, Lots of Black Wool, and Smooth SandStone
By dlgn
nightmarelord11 wrote:She's still alive and she's taken up residence in my Minecraft. Ladies and Gentlepeople. I bring you, the one, the only, she'll flood your chambers with neurotoxin. GLADos!
GlaDOS wrote:What was that? Did you say something? I sincerely hope you weren't expecting a response, because I'm not talking to you. The talking is over. I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party. That all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends, because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file. Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner who's passing shall not be mourned. SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says.
By Skylord_Fox
Neuro_Gasm wrote:Here are some pics of the small-ish cathedral I've been working on lately.

Ah, so that's yours... then who is building the wall around it? It that also yours?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]