Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Aptos
I'll be honest and say I'm 14. I don't even think it makes a big difference. You know what, I'm sure it does you can scratch my application if you want
By cobaya18
monkeychunks wrote:Well this just got intresting.
*interesting

Grammar Nazi.
By mkman2008
I really don't think age matters. Take some examples: Boomer2011. He's a great guy even though he's not 16+. He's a great pvper and a good person and I think that's all that should matter. Also, from what my brother says, Mitch isn't over 16 either. Who cares? All that I think should matter is maturity and good character. All of this describes Aptos, so does it really matter?
By Aptos
I put 16 where I should've put 14. If it cannot be overlooked, I understand. I am very sorry I did it, and that's all I can say. I'd just appreciate it if everyone stopped saying negative things regarding me or my application.
Thanks
By Unbound
Aptos wrote:I put 16 where I should've put 14. If it cannot be overlooked, I understand. I am very sorry I did it, and that's all I can say. I'd just appreciate it if everyone stopped saying negative things regarding me or my application.
Thanks
Honesty is always appreciated.
By monkeychunks
Unbound wrote:
Aptos wrote:So am I rejected or do I still have a chance?
That comes down to the boss man.
Redkiller123 is the guild leader.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]