Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Rick
monkeychunks wrote:
Unbound wrote:
Aptos wrote:So am I rejected or do I still have a chance?
That comes down to the boss man.
Redkiller123 is the guild leader.
Just don't expect it to be a swift acceptance. My app's remained stationary for a few months now.

-Rick
By Ryu Aurora
What's this newfangled mess all the kids are clamoring about? I'm taking a stab at it.

General Information

IGN: Ryu_Aurora (If at any point you actually didn't know this, then I have lost all respect for you)

Wealth: Undisclosed information, as I am a secretive monkey who lives in the clouds. It's isn't 400K though.

Veteran: Mmhmm, I've served in all the wars, even the imaginary ones. Especially the imaginary ones.

Anniversary History: Missed 'em all. Clashed with my available online time, and MC is fun and all, sort of, but it rarely comes before so much as eating a peach.

Mind:
I've played MineCraft since late 2010, and joined MineRealm in early 2011, during 2.0. This means that yes, I am familiar with more or less all the notable events throughout the history of the server, though frequent hiatuses from the server mean that while I am familiar with them, I may not have been present for all of them. I'm aware of most of the blocks and items, but I've stopped caring about most of the updates as they seem to be aesthetics and novelty items. Core mechanics, however, I'm entirely familiar with, and the only complications I could foresee would be my lack of interest in most new items.

I'm at ease with MC PVP, though I tend to avoid it. I've spent time on full PVP servers with ban-on-death policies, and have rarely been eliminated until the final few players, if not outlasting everyone via extensive use of bows. Much to my regret, these servers are long since dead.

I'm adept at grinding out credits, and also at spending them long before they accumulate. I prefer to spend the money earned to continue a project rather than hoard it. I very much doubt I would ever amass a fortune on this server in credit form. It would very likely be in another form, such as realms or hoarded Redstone/Lapis, which I tend to amass and turn into blocks or give away, respectively. As for a total current wealth, I would hazard a guess of close to 50K, due to frequent gifting of credits and use of the items I purchase.

Have I killed a Wither? Yes, friends server. They thought they were being smart by using Creative to spawn it on top of me. I thought it was funny when I lured it to their home and then mauled it while it bombed everything they built into oblivion. I have NOT killed a Wither on MineRealm though, due to a lack of care and the fact that it'll never live up to the chaos of the first.

Heart:
I'm entirely familiar with both Staff and Guilds, and as for the history of Arcane, well... I was there while Agent was tossing names around for the guild, and then there's this.
Redkiller123 wrote:Arcane History
Apr 12, 2012, Arcane was announced.
Apr 14, 2012, The Arcane Grinder was announced.
Apr 23, 2012, Redkiller joined Arcane.
Apr 25, 2012, The Arcane Tournament was announced.
May 17, 2012, Started The Arcane orb.
Jul 10, 2012, 80% of Arcane got banned.
Jul 12, 2012, Redkiller became leader.
Nov 22, 2012, Last head mounted on the wall.
Dec 08, 2012, The Arcane Dragon began.
Jan 05, 2013, Arcane Underground project began.
Feb 08, 2013, Arcane Industry began.
I'd say that if I weren't familiar with it, I'd have to be a touch on the slow side. I was also around for the origin of the Arcane Spider Grinder in it's original form, and designed the floor pattern for the room. I've no idea if that floor is still there however. I'm fairly familiar with the members of Arcane, though many seem to be inactive as of late, so this claim may be inaccurate.

I would -possibly- move to Arcane, though not immediately. I've a series of builds to finish first, and they take precedence over anything else. The primary reason I'm applying is because I'm bored and certain people are very insistent. I was also a brief member in September of 2012, for roughly 15 minutes.

I am easygoing in groups, and I suppose this would make me brotherhood material. If you're looking for examples of loyalty, then consider that I've been on the server for two + years and chose to wait out an appeal that stretched for 3 months.

Appearance:
I would say my public appearance is passable at the very least. I've donated multiple times, and been Staff on two separate occasions as well. I've no interest in the position at present time, in part to the bridge leading there being a smoldering ruin the likes of which a war zone could not produce. Despite various failings however, I would say I am reasonably liked on the server by the playerbase, and that I am even potentially respected for some strange reason. Fancy that. I've no enemies that I am aware of. As for friends on the server, I'm preferring to abstain from listing them. They know who they are, and I know who they are. The only name I will drop is TornadicManiac, and only because he's my Thai bride.

My builds on the server are entirely hidden away at the moment, though I will say this. I don't build mud huts in the wilderness, and I abhor the use of excessive amounts of Smoothstone, glass, Stone Brick, or Glowstone. I prefer my builds to flow with landscape, especially in the underground. I've a terraformed ravine in the depths of the north, which is as detailed as I'll get. My forte would be designing interiors for rooms, caves, etc. Current projects? None that will be revealed until finished. I will say that I'm removing a 40x40 section of ocean however, and will shortly stockpile as much stone and ice as I can grind out, buy, or receive in donations.

Guild history is N/A, as I've avoided joining guilds due to them being one more chat to keep an eye on. My reputation, I believe, was a 10/10 for a few short weeks last year. It tends hover around a 7/10 as of late.

That about wrap this up? Great. Imma go listen to more music and dig holes until the worms in my brain go back to sleep.

Aurora©orp: You really don't want to know what we smoke.
By LARDIMUS_PRIME
People who are not in arcane or applying to join arcane do not really need to comment here, criticising other players application is not welcome the decision comes down to the members of arcane and ultimately redkiller so your comments are not necessary. As someone pointed out a couple of arcanes members do not meet the age requirement but those members were in arcane before an age requirement was set, so are unaffected by it also I think I am right in saying some of the requirements may be overlooked in special circumstances.

~LARDIMUS_PRIME

*miss you all lots hopefully soon I can find the time to come on for more than 5 minutes*
By stickgod91
Wealth: ~400k in networth

Mind:
- How long have you played Minecraft / MineRealm? Over a year or two,
- Do you know about the major MineRealm events (Anniversaries / Ban sprees)? Yes.
- Do you know how to obtain all the different items/ blocks? Yes, with exception of a few newer ones.
- Do you know all the mechanics of PvP? Yes.
- Are you good at earning credits? Yes.
- How much credits/ diamonds/ realms and other valuables do you have? Try estimating a total wealth. 31k credits, 23 diamond blocks and 7 realms and about 200k in other items
- Age? 13
- Killed a wither boss? No.

Heart:
- How well do you know the Staffs and the major guilds? I know all staff and most major guilds.
- How well do you know Arcanes history? To an extent.
- How well do you know the members in Arcane? Pretty well.
- Would you move to the Arcane site if accepted? Possibly.
- Why join Arcane and not other guilds? Arcane is a very prestigious and respected guild I'd love to take part in its history.
- Are you brotherhood material? Yes.
- Do you spend time helping others? Yes.
- Are you open minded and a problem solver? Yes.

Appearance:
- Ever donated to MineRealm? I have donor on my profile but I have never donated.
- Ever thought about making a staff application? Yes, and failed terribly, please do NOT look it up its embarrassing.
- Does the playerbase respect/like you? Yes.
- Any enemies? Sneakerhead, although to my knowledge is banned.
- Name 5 closest MineRealm friends. Tornadicmaniac, Daimond_Boss, JackDecker, VVolfie, and Roobean. Sorry if I left anyone out.
- What are your best builds? The Soviet Hammer and Sickle and the old Soviet Russia site, and other assorted things.
- What are your current project? My mansion which I lost blueprints to.
- What guild have you been in? United Nations, and Legacy.
- Ever had 10/10 user rep? Yes, When rep first started.
- Veteran? Yes.
- Participated in any anniversaries? Yes.
By 0820497
x998monsterx wrote:Unfortunately, you are an alt of someone who is permabanned, as you mentioned ingame....
Ya but this is a totally different case. His alt is perma banned but he is still allowed to play, and even appealed after his alt was banned.
By x998monsterx
Hai :3

I'm back for another attempt, grab your popcorn and drinks and sit back for some application time ;)

Mind
- How long have you played Minecraft / MineRealm? - Just under 3 years, I'm an ol' man
- Do you know about the major MineRealm events (Anniversaries / Ban sprees)? - Yes
- Do you know how to obtain all the different items/ blocks? - Yes, if my memory had a blank I would use the Minecraft Wiki.
- Do you know all the mechanics of PvP? - In Vortex at the moment, hope that answered the question.
- Are you good at earning credits? - Made 80k in a couple of days, the wither is my friend ;)
- How much credits/ diamonds/ realms and other valuables do you have? Try estimating a total wealth. - Around 550k collectively
- Age? - Nearly coming up to fourteen now
- Killed a wither boss? - Yes

Heart
- How well do you know the Staffs and the major guilds? - Know most of them, friends with some.
- How well do you know Arcanes history? - Pretty well, I visit sometimes.
- How well do you know the members in Arcane? - Friends with a few, know who they all are though.
- Would you move to the Arcane site if accepted? - I could. I'm a multi-home based guy.
- Why join Arcane and not other guilds? - Arcane has a fantastic, lively community with great members. It is a fantastic guild.
- Are you brotherhood material? - Yes *puts hood on*
- Do you spend time helping others? - I've helped lots of people all around the server, manually or verbally.
- Are you open minded and a problem solver? - Yes, I try to solve problems in sticky situations and keep my cool.

Appearance
- Ever donated to MineRealm? - Not yet, thinking about it
- Ever thought about making a staff application? - I guess, fairly controversial subject with lots of apps going in.
- Does the playerbase respect/like you? - I hope so :P
- Any enemies? - Not particularly
- Name 5 closest MineRealm friends. DragonSlayer155, MrKeveCool, Legit_Neymar, Krinbros, Legokrin
- What are your best builds? - A nice grinder. My current project is an outpost for Xeros, hopefully it will look visually pleasing.
- What guild have you been in? AOD,Vortex
- Ever had 10/10 user rep? - Not sure
- Veteran? Yup :3
- Participated in any anniversaries? - Don't think so

Even if this isn't accepted I would like to wish redkiller123 a thanks for reading this app and making it possible.

~Monster
By Unbound
x998monsterx wrote:Hai :3

I'm back for another attempt, grab your popcorn and drinks and sit back for some application time ;)

Mind
- How long have you played Minecraft / MineRealm? - Just under 3 years, I'm an ol' man
- Do you know about the major MineRealm events (Anniversaries / Ban sprees)? - Yes
- Do you know how to obtain all the different items/ blocks? - Yes, if my memory had a blank I would use the Minecraft Wiki.
- Do you know all the mechanics of PvP? - In Vortex at the moment, hope that answered the question.
- Are you good at earning credits? - Made 80k in a couple of days, the wither is my friend ;)
- How much credits/ diamonds/ realms and other valuables do you have? Try estimating a total wealth. - Around 550k collectively
- Age? - Nearly coming up to fourteen now
- Killed a wither boss? - Yes

Heart
- How well do you know the Staffs and the major guilds? - Know most of them, friends with some.
- How well do you know Arcanes history? - Pretty well, I visit sometimes.
- How well do you know the members in Arcane? - Friends with a few, know who they all are though.
- Would you move to the Arcane site if accepted? - I could. I'm a multi-home based guy.
- Why join Arcane and not other guilds? - Arcane has a fantastic, lively community with great members. It is a fantastic guild.
- Are you brotherhood material? - Yes *puts hood on*
- Do you spend time helping others? - I've helped lots of people all around the server, manually or verbally.
- Are you open minded and a problem solver? - Yes, I try to solve problems in sticky situations and keep my cool.

Appearance
- Ever donated to MineRealm? - Not yet, thinking about it
- Ever thought about making a staff application? - I guess, fairly controversial subject with lots of apps going in.
- Does the playerbase respect/like you? - I hope so :P
- Any enemies? - Not particularly
- Name 5 closest MineRealm friends. DragonSlayer155, MrKeveCool, Legit_Neymar, Krinbros, Legokrin
- What are your best builds? - A nice grinder. My current project is an outpost for Xeros, hopefully it will look visually pleasing.
- What guild have you been in? AOD,Vortex
- Ever had 10/10 user rep? - Not sure
- Veteran? Yup :3
- Participated in any anniversaries? - Don't think so

Even if this isn't accepted I would like to wish redkiller123 a thanks for reading this app and making it possible.

~Monster
I like it because its clean and simple but I'm pretty sure we aren't taking people in at this time. Just a heads up bud!
By mtndewzane
Mind:
- How long have you played Minecraft / MineRealm? Well its been about 4 years or so since I started, and about a year since I last logged into Minerealm.
- Do you know about the major MineRealm events (Anniversaries / Ban sprees)? As for the new things no, but I am aware of everything from the past.
- Do you know how to obtain all the different items/ blocks? Yes just about, except the newer items but nothing a quick wiki page can't fix.
- Do you know all the mechanics of PvP? Decently I would say, yes.
- Are you good at earning credits? Very much so I would hope. I was once one of the richest on the server. Owned Foxtops the Store right outside of spawn which I made sure was profitable. very profitable.
- How much credits/ diamonds/ realms and other valuables do you have? Try estimating a total wealth. I have about 55k on my main, and not sure about alt I was rebanned for an accidental curse few days ago so will find out soon, but I use to own about 25 realms or so and have lots of valuables.
- Age? 18 this friday :)
- Killed a wither boss? umm I think I have in a prison server before.

Heart:
- How well do you know the Staffs and the major guilds? Really only familiar with the veterans and staff.
- How well do you know Arcanes history? Not too well but I love listening.
- How well do you know the members in Arcane? Pretty well I'd hope, we use to play back in the day I'd like to catch up with some :)
- Would you move to the Arcane site if accepted? Possibly, but I also love to build in nature spots and own various realms, so I would have a choice to make.
- Why join Arcane and not other guilds? I just like the people in this guild, more familiar faces than other guilds.
- Are you brotherhood material? Ya I would think so, loyalty is everything.
- Do you spend time helping others? Always, if you can't help someone else achieve their goals then you aren't helping society.
- Are you open minded and a problem solver? Yes to both, I try not to turn anything down without learning more about it, and I like to find solutions to problems.

Appearance:
- Ever donated to MineRealm? I think I did in past once.
- Ever thought about making a staff application? I think I have but not sure.
- Does the playerbase respect/like you? umm.. I was once "respected" maybe not liked haha
- Any enemies? Probably a few to name the least, but if you don't have a few haters you gotta be doing something wrong, right?
- Name 5 closest MineRealm friends. currently I'm not really close with anyone anymore, but I was friends with planephanatic, cjmac, texas_hitman, cidkid, mitchie was a buddy, kingofturves
- What are your best builds? I've built a few things here like the tall apt towers that prob was destroyed, another apartments near by... The Pagoda that FlannyFlan destroyed, Foctops. I made Foxtopia's base and my house unfinished still.
- What are your current project? My new home, I'm gathering supplies currently.
- What guild have you been in? Foxtopia.
- Ever had 10/10 user rep? Yes
- Veteran? Yes.
- Participated in any anniversaries? think the second one but I may have been at a party that night it was a friday i think.
By Rick
Old Thread
The old thread is no longer valid, but should still give the applier a good feeling.
If we are looking for a member we'll ask that player.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]