Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Nephalem

It's been awhile and everything seems to be outdated. Arcane is still running and we are having a good time.

Arcane History
Apr 12, 2012, Arcane was announced.
Apr 14, 2012, The Arcane Grinder was announced.
Apr 23, 2012, Redkiller joined Arcane.
Apr 25, 2012, The Arcane Tournament was announced.
May 17, 2012, Started The Arcane orb.
Jul 10, 2012, 80% of Arcane got banned.
Jul 12, 2012, Redkiller became leader.
Nov 22, 2012, Last head mounted on the wall.
Dec 08, 2012, The Arcane Dragon began.
Jan 05, 2013, Arcane Underground project began.
Feb 08, 2013, Arcane Industry began.

Members
Jugglingman456.
Redkiller123.
Boomer2011.
Smith2013.
XxEl_WolfxX.
CJmac125.
NickIsBestPony.
Planephanatic.
Zulton.
Mitchman.
JackDeCkEr.
Eah2119.
Kingmyass.
Lardimus_Prime.
ChaiMoo.

Change
We have changed as the time went by to a well rounded guild that does anything: PvP/building/mining/socializing/trading/ect. Our goal is to keep Arcane as we want it to be. This means:
Quality > quantity.
Friendly and active members.
Doing what you want.

I think you get the basic idea.

Application
Since the guild is all rounded, we would like to update the Arcane application. It will focus on 3 main parts:
Mind: Knowledge of the game.
Heart: Friendship and respect.
Appearance: Fame and sociability.

Must have requirements:
- Total wealth: 400k+
We know that some of our members does not quite reach the "must have requirements", but that will not affect them in any way.

If you want to apply, you should try to answer all the questions and send them to me:
Mind:
- How long have you played Minecraft / MineRealm?
- Do you know about the major MineRealm events (Anniversaries / Ban sprees)?
- Do you know how to obtain all the different items/ blocks?
- Do you know all the mechanics of PvP?
- Are you good at earning credits?
- How much credits/ diamonds/ realms and other valuables do you have? Try estimating a total wealth.
- Age?
- Killed a wither boss?

Heart:
- How well do you know the Staffs and the major guilds?
- How well do you know Arcanes history?
- How well do you know the members in Arcane?
- Would you move to the Arcane site if accepted?
- Why join Arcane and not other guilds?
- Are you brotherhood material?
- Do you spend time helping others?
- Are you open minded and a problem solver?

Appearance:
- Ever donated to MineRealm?
- Ever thought about making a staff application?
- Does the playerbase respect/like you?
- Any enemies?
- Name 5 closest MineRealm friends.
- What are your best builds?
- What are your current project?
- What guild have you been in?
- Ever had 10/10 user rep?
- Veteran?
- Participated in any anniversaries?
By Littlefryingpan
Application

Mind: Got one of those.
Heart: Got one of those too.
Appearance: See below.

I think my appearance is quite appealing and professional.

I firmly believe that my addition to the Arcane Brotherhood will greatly benefit the Arcane Brotherhood.

Thanks for considering my application,

-littlefryingpan
By x998monsterx
How long have you played on the server? - About 2 years when the 2 year veteran achievement is added hopefully i'l get that.
Do you know about the Minerealm events? - Yes i do, unfortunately i havent got any of the achievements as ive been away that day.
Do you know how to craft all the blocks - Mhm, i have played minecraft for a long time.
Do you know all the mechanics of Pvp? - Yes i think i would call myself a Pvpr and i thoroughly enjoy it :)
Are you good at earning credits? - When i am need of credits i will use techiniques using a good shovel etc... but currently i have most of the things i would normally need to buy.
Wealth?-Probably about 200k
Age?- Personally i dont like putting my age on the internet - sorry :(

How well do you know the staff and the guilds?- Pretty well. I know 80% of the Europe staff and like talking to them when in need. The big guilds i know well also i am friends with a few of Vortex players.
How well do you know Arcanes history? - Ok.. I know you are a big guild and have lots of great players and facilities to offer.
How well do you know the members of Arcane - Out of the members you have put i've spoken to about 8 of them and know 2 well.
Would you move to Arcane Site? - Probably not i live near current friends on the server and wouldnt like to leave them but i would offer loads of help to Arcane.
Why join Arcane? - Arcane has great players and great facilities. I think it would be a great chance to get to know more people on the server and to be friends with them. Arcane is a great choice over others as i has a big FRIENDLY community.
Are you brotherhood material? - Hopefully as i'm polite and a intelligent human being who keeps calm on times of uproar.
Do you spend time helping others - If others are i need i will help them most likely if im not busy. I like to help nubs get started and to show them around the server.
Are you Open minded and a problem solver? - As i said before i keep my cool and help others out when in times of need.

Ever Donated To Minerealm? - No, not yet
Ever thought about making a staff app? - Yes i have not too sure yet though..
Does the playerbase like you? - Generally, most people on the server ( i think) think im a respectful person who helps them.
Any enemies? - No not at this current time....... maybe only when Dlgn hasnt had his food :D
Close Friends? - DragonSlayer155,Infamouspally,Dlgn,Hairykid980,08
Best Build? - Im fairly creative and have built massive (awesome) structures offline.
Current Project? - Currently im focusing on the Pvp side of game learning to Pvp and block etc is my current task.
What guild have you been in? - None any big guilds really but i understand the guild system.
Ever had 10/10 rep? No im fairly new to the forum but like i said im a vet on the server.
Veteran?- Yes
Taken part in yearly parties? - No unfortunately, the two days which were the parties i was unable to get on.

Unfortunately i do not meet the 400k plus requirements but hopefully that will not matter and i will be able to help and greet Arcane!

Thanks for giving me this opportunity :)

~Monster
By MEMYYSELFANDME!!
But But... Red you said I passed the test for Arcane recruitment 3 months ago :( and you said there was too much room for me to join so i had to wait. Now you are recruiting others.

-Heart shatters into little bits- :(
By dlgn
MEMYYSELFANDME!! wrote:But But... Red you said I passed the test for Arcane recruitment 3 months ago :( and you said there was too much room for me to join so i had to wait. Now you are recruiting others.

-Heart shatters into little bits- :(
Yeah, I'd been wondering about that. Did he quit Vortex for nothing?
By krinbros
monkeychunks wrote:Kevin ChaiMoo got in after playing for a week or so, and when they weren't accepting.
That Moo never stops amazing me with her wonder-nub powers X3 A month in and she's already in and out of Vortex and grooving in Arcane HQ. With a nice house with Mr. Lard btw. That kid's going places.....
By cubeguy314
Red, if something's going on, just tell Kevin already. He's helped out your guild quite a bit. Not to mention that he gave your guild the last wither head they needed to summon the wither and make Arcane's beacon...
By dlgn
krinbros wrote:
monkeychunks wrote:Kevin ChaiMoo got in after playing for a week or so, and when they weren't accepting.
That Moo never stops amazing me with her wonder-nub powers X3 A month in and she's already in and out of Vortex and grooving in Arcane HQ. With a nice house with Mr. Lard btw. That kid's going places.....
1. She's the first non-nub that we got from Op OP.
2. She joins Vortex, she becomes part of our group if you will.
3. She leaves us because she doesn't like the "atmosphere".
4. She joins Arcane.

Social climber? :P

(Yeah I'm a bit resentful...)

Anyway, back on topic, Arcane is neat. Except they didn't let kevin in.

Well, that's all. Stay on topic now, peoplez.

~dlgn
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]