Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By AJS312
No reason I shouldn't take a stab.

Mind:

How long have you played Minecraft/Minerealm? I have been playing Minecraft since around 1.3.4 released... I think June of 2012? MineRealm I have been playing since April of 2013 and have enjoyed every second of it.
Do you know the major Minerealm events? I know quite a bit about it like the whole Lightbulbs era, anniversaries, stuff like that. But other than the Arcane banning spree, I don't know of any others.
Do you know how to obtain all the different items/ blocks? I have been playing Minecraft for years, I know it like the back of my hand.
Do you know all the mechanics of pvp? No I do not. I have not been able to pvp up until recently because I had a very slow computer that would run no more than 5 fps.
Are you good at earning credits? I can get all the credits you need. Don't worry.

Wealth? My wealth is very distributed. Diamonds, 200 blocks. Plots, 12. Credits, 1200(Just bought 2 realms in the past day and a half) Overall I would say my wealth is between 500k-600k.
Age? I'm 14. I know I do not meet the age requirements but I hope you can look past that, I feel like I would be a valuable asset to the guild.
Killed a wither boss? One time and with the help of Justin on Minerealm. On another server I have killed around 400.

Heart

How well do you know the Staffs and Major guilds? I know all the staffs (and ex staffs *coughredcough*)
How well do you know Arcane's history? Honestly I know it decently well. I would, however, like to expand upon my knowledge of this guild.
How well do you know the members of Arcane? Since the name change update I don't know who is who anymore, so all I know for sure is Neph. Another reason I want to join.
Would you move to the Arcane site if accepted? If you need me there, absolutely 100%.
Why join Arcane and not other guilds? I've dreamed of joining Arcane since the day Red gave me a tour of the orb. I have a lot of positive energy that I can invest into the guild. I am also very curious of it's past and members, so I would consider it a learning experience.
Are you Brotherhood Material? I believe I am. And if not, I can become brotherhood material easily.
Do you spend time helping others? All my spare time on MineRealm goes into helping those around me better themselves.
Are you open minded and a problem solver? Very much so. I solve problems in ways people would never imagine. As for being open mined, a million times yes.

Appearance

Ever donated to Minerealm? I was going to at one point but then the bitcoin program replaced Paypal so I couldn't donate, my father hates making accounts for things he doesn't understand...
Ever thought about making a staff application? I have but I do not trust myself with the power to ban someone, considering that I get angry a little too easy. I would have the highest ban count in no time.
Does the player base like/respect you? Yeah for the most part. There may be a few people that just don't like me because I am who I am. I can't change what they think of me.
Any Enemies? Smdwamfc15 and IVIVII. Those are the two enemies I have ever truely had in video games, but they are gone now so no enemies that I can think of.
5 Friends Jeffk2000, cobaya18, Krinbros, halliepix, Doodlepuss. (Not in order of favorites/ 5 random friends off the top of my head)
What are your best builds? Builds on creative servers long gone. I was a member of a professional build team for a short while until the server was hacked.
What are your current projects? A spleef arena that has a slime tramp under it at Mount Redstone, and the massive walls for the border of my city, Luma.
What guilds have you been in? Tons. Sub Vortex (Remember that whole thing vets?) Luma, Divinity, CookieCo, NinjaKiwi, I think Vortex for a few hours... and a bunch of other random guilds.
Ever had a 10/10 rep? I used to have one a lot before I stopped playing for a year.
Veteran? My I become a 2 year vet in a few weeks.
Participated in any anniversaries? Sadly no, both anniversaries that I have been here for never happened. I believe Intelli called them both off.

Summary
I believe that I would make a great addition to Arcane. It has been a dream of mine to be with the guild for a year now. I hope my dream can come true some day.
-Aj

[Cleaned up the double post - Tee]
Last edited by AJS312 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Slathalin
Im going to take a stab at this. why not?

let me start by saying this. i meet none of the must have requirements. if that turns you off from reading my application, then that's fine. After reading your quality > quantity line, Red, i figured that if i was enough of a regular, and was liked by the community, maybe you could "turn your head" away from the must have's. anyways,

Mind:

- How long have you played Minecraft / MineRealm? A little bit more than 2 years now, and still loving it just as much as the first day i logged on.

- Do you know about the major MineRealm events (Anniversaries / Ban sprees)? Yes, my good friend Dlgn has made me well informed when it comes to events in the past.

- Do you know how to obtain all the different items/ blocks? For the most part. there are a few that my mind still hasn't grasped (ironically) and so i occasionally refer to MinecraftWiki.

- Do you know all the mechanics of PvP? Yes. although i'm not usually a PvPer, i can usually win a fight*. (*given that my internet is running smoothly, so almost never xD).

- Are you good at earning credits? If i do say so myself, yes. i usually make a couple thousand a day, when i'm working really hard, but my high-score is 30k in a week.

- How much credits/ diamonds/ realms and other valuables do you have? Try estimating a total wealth. Hm, this is a tough one. i have about 9 realms, diamond gear, potions, really lots of stuff. if you need a number, however, i'd guess around 100-105k.

- Age? 13, going on 14.

- Killed a wither boss? Just recently, actually, yes.

Heart:

- How well do you know the Staffs and the major guilds? I know the major guilds pretty well. i'm constantly looking at the guild rankings, and as a former vortex member, i'm pretty familiar with being in one. As for staff, I know them very well. I'm buddies with a lot of them. (although VV, you still haven't friended me.)

- How well do you know Arcanes history? pretty well. i mean, c'mon, it says it in the original post.

- How well do you know the members in Arcane?
Decently well. i'm familiar with most of the regulars, but some of the others i don't know that well.

- Would you move to the Arcane site if accepted? Depends. i like where i live, but if it's in the best interest of the guild, Yes.

- Why join Arcane and not other guilds? Ever since i joined MineRealm, which was practically the first day i bought MineCraft, i looked up you. (Red) and wanted to follow you around like one ant behind another. i quickly realized that my burning desire to be like you on MineRealm was kind of sort of really weird, and ever since this has been a goal like mine. maybe i can't have 500+ realms, but at least i can be in Arcane.

- Are you brotherhood material? I think so. i am good with other players, and help out when i can, so hopefully other arcane members will like me also.

- Do you spend time helping others? Like i stated above, whenever i can, i do.

- Are you open minded and a problem solver? Yes. i usually rely on the internet if i can't figure something out, but you can rely on me to give it good thought.

Appearance:

- Ever donated to MineRealm? Yes. (i will be again this month)
- Ever thought about making a staff application? I'm not old enough, but I've definitely thought about it.

- Does the playerbase respect/like you? I hope so. when i joined, i was annoying and New to MineCraft, but since then I've matured. (hopefully, obviously)

- Any enemies? No. i do my best to make friends wherever i go.

- Name 5 closest MineRealm friends. Wetfarts360, dlgn, artraf, chickenbob27, kinghenry50, and OverLordOfStuff.

- What are your best builds? I don't have a lot to say when it comes to builds, but i'm working on redesigning/working on the interior of the grey mansion.

- What are your current project? Like i just said, redesigning the interior of the Grey Mansion.
- What guild have you been in? Ardania, the N1ghtK1ng, Vortex, NinjaKiwi. (i think that's it.)

- Ever had 10/10 user rep? Yeah, about a year back.

- Veteran? Yes.

- Participated in any anniversaries? Sadly, no. I've been busy both opportunities.

Thanks for taking me into consideration. I understand completely and fully if you are not interested in expanding at the moment. See you all in game!
By dlgn
BEN YOU HAVE TO STOP SWITCHING GUILDS

JUST

STAY IN ONE FOR A WHILE

MY GOD

EDIT: You have the right to do what you want, but you joined Ardania like...last week. And NinjaKiwi the week before. *sigh* Sticking with a guild is the best way to truly be part of it. Trust me, I'm saying this with your best interests in mind.
By Slathalin
dlgn wrote:BEN YOU HAVE TO STOP SWITCHING GUILDS

JUST

STAY IN ONE FOR A WHILE

MY GOD

EDIT: You have the right to do what you want, but you joined Ardania like...last week. And NinjaKiwi the week before. *sigh* Sticking with a guild is the best way to truly be part of it. Trust me, I'm saying this with your best interests in mind.
Haha, I know. I don't think I stand a chance of actually joining, because of the must haves, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. If I get in, though, arcane will be my home.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]