Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By monkeychunks
We got many good non-nub players from op. They just didnt post on the forums about minerealm on the forums the second they joined.

Ex. Tepig123
Ex. TeeJayTub?
Ex. RonaldCreeper?

The only one I could think of ATM.... There are many others though.
By MEMYYSELFANDME!!
Look guys... I am not mad, but nor am I happy. I am sad and me heart is in need of repairs (has had a tough week ingame and irl) not just anyone can be in this guild or galorious and just purely amazing guild and hey as the saying goes, " a kid can always dream" I will never stop thinking of Arcane for my respect for them as brothers/sister will never die. Please get back on topic as dlgn said. This is for applications not chat.

~arcane respecter, kevin moon

I bid you guys a good night hope to see you ingame tommrow
By jugglingman456
MEMYYSELFANDME!! wrote:Look guys... I am not mad, but nor am I happy. I am sad and me heart is in need of repairs (has had a tough week ingame and irl) not just anyone can be in this guild or galorious and just purely amazing guild and hey as the saying goes, " a kid can always dream" I will never stop thinking of Arcane for my respect for them as brothers/sister will never die. Please get back on topic as dlgn said. This is for applications not chat.

Calm down, it's a video game. This is not something to get emotional over or to make a big deal out of. Worry about things that actually matter. This isn't like some super exclusive world-famous club that only the most popular people on the planet can enter. It's a stupid group of guys who just mess around in a video game. I think everyone needs to realize this sometimes. There's way too much drama over petty crap like this.
By monkeychunks
MEMYYSELFANDME!! wrote:Look guys... I am not mad, but nor am I happy. I am sad and me heart is in need of repairs (has had a tough week ingame and irl) not just anyone can be in this guild or galorious and just purely amazing guild and hey as the saying goes, " a kid can always dream" I will never stop thinking of Arcane for my respect for them as brothers/sister will never die. Please get back on topic as dlgn said. This is for applications not chat.

I wanted to join Arcane really bad, since I had been in Legacy, but I was rejected. I found W.O.G.S which has been my favorite guild yet. I joined it when it had only 60 realms. Ever since then it has boomed to 144+ realms, and will continue to grow. Reason being is because we are extremely friendly and stand up for one another, having multiple websites made by OZinky for us to chat on, and even a random server made by Wormoxide for us to play random extremely fun maps. The point is just, because Arcane has some of the greatest builds, and has one of the most realm holders doesn't mean it is meant for you. If you are not content with your old guild Vortex, which has made some epic builds lately, then I don't know what to tell you. If you are not excepted into Arcane Im sure Vortex would be more than happy to have you back. If you want something new and arnt accepted into Arcane we will be more than happy to have you in W.O.G.S.

~Good luck, 0820497
By Nephalem
I'll like to state some facts to maybe clear things a bit.
First off thanks for all the interest and the nice tone of the languish.

Regarding ChaiMoo:
ChaiMoo made a really good application.
She proved to earn the love MineRealm in a matter of days.
She is new to the server, but we really wanted her in our chat.
We choose to impale the cow whit an Arcane flag and claim it as good future for Arcane.
She still have some goals to achieve before she can be called a true Arcanian. These goals are personal for ChaiMoo, feel free to ask her.

Regarding Kevin:
Ages have past. 3 months it has been. Yet Kevin remains in absence of guild. I can imagine how it is. I mean no harm to anyone, and I respect kevin for the love he shows everyone.
There is no waiting line for Arcane, and everyone's application is handled individually.
The guild will not accept Kevin yet, how long it will take is the matter of the Arcane members.

Juggling:
Good words. It's a game nothing more, yet a game some of us spends a lot of time and efford on.
By Unbound
monkeychunks wrote:

I wanted to join Arcane really bad, since I had been in Legacy, but I was rejected. I found W.O.G.S which has been my favorite guild yet. I joined it when it had only 60 realms. Ever since then it has boomed to 144+ realms, and will continue to grow. Reason being is because we are extremely friendly and stand up for one another, having multiple websites made by OZinky for us to chat on, and even a random server made by Wormoxide for us to play random extremely fun maps. The point is just, because Arcane has some of the greatest builds, and has one of the most realm holders doesn't mean it is meant for you. If you are not content with your old guild Vortex, which has made some epic builds lately, then I don't know what to tell you. If you are not excepted into Arcane Im sure Vortex would be more than happy to have you back. If you want something new and arnt accepted into Arcane we will be more than happy to have you in W.O.G.S.

~Good luck, 0820497
This is a arcane recruitment post not a wogs post :P go recruit on your own post.
By monkeychunks
RapStar569 wrote:
monkeychunks wrote:

~Good luck, 0820497
This is a arcane recruitment post not a wogs post :P go recruit on your own post.
We don't recruit, and I was trying to make Kevin feel better, and it was a relevant post, however yours was not. Don't derail the threa :P . Kevin Im sure you will get in sometime, but if not Im sure other guilds will take you. I would make an official application again though. Good luck!
By MEMYYSELFANDME!!
Since everyone thinks that I should give it another shot.

Arcane Application for Kevinmoon:

Mind:
-How long have you played on Minerealm?
Answer: When i first joined Minecraft, which was in July 28-31, I joined Minerealm as well.

-Do you know about the major Minerealm events(Anniversay/Ban Sprees)
Answer: Yes; I do know about them, but haven't been to the anniversaries because I had irl stuff to do on the second anniversary and I didn't join before the first one.

-Do you know how to obtain all the different blocks/items?
Answer: Yes; I do know how to, but for the sponge it is not possible to get unless in creative.

-Do you know all the mechanics about pvp?
Answer: Yes

-Are you good at earning credits?
Answer: Yes; I have gotten in about 5 minutes 15k because of an auction and I can get 10-15k a day if i put a lot of effort into it.

-How much credits do you have diamonds/realms/ and other valuables?
Answer: I have about a total of 180k-200k worth of materials for diamond values/rare blocks
However, my realms i own none because I donate my credits to cubeguy314, my irl brother, to get us more land space. So he owns all my realms(including my house :P ),but we are loving to each other, so we won't argue about realm problems.

-Age?
Answer: I am considered to many players of Minerealm to be about 17 years of age, but actually I am only 12 and try to act very mature for my age, but time to time I can get a little "off age"

-Killed a Wither boss?
Answer: Yes; I have killed N2Z's wither, Roobean's wither, Arcane's wither, Vortex's wither, and I am going to kill my wither as soon as I get my last wither head.

Heart:

-How well do you know staff and major guilds?
Answer: I know staff very well and some of them are even my buddies in my buddy chat. I also know all the several major guilds, such as Arcane, VVolfpack, Vortex, CIC, Imperial, W.O.G, and United Nations. I am also familiar with the past guilds such as Trinity and Legacy.

-How well do you know Arcane's history?
Answer: I know Arcane's history very well, which is past to now. If you wish for me to state the history I can pm Red.

-How well do you know the members of Arcane?
Answer: I know all of them very well. I can list them in a pm to red if requested. All of the arcane members are in my buddy list and I commonly talk to them.

-Would you move to the Arcane site if accepted?
Answer: Definitely, but I do not plan to /sethome there until i can have a proper storage room unit.

-Why join Arcane and not other guilds?
Answer: I have joined several other guilds, but none seem to have that spark of light toward me from my perspective. When I first saw Arcane, my reaction was, "Wow!! This guild was made for me." I love everything about Arcane, such as their code of brotherhood/sisterhood(since there is chaimoo), there building site, and the accomplishments that have baffled me so much.

-Are you brotherhood material?
Answer: I believe yes; I follow a code of honor that I call the Friend's code. I never hurt a friend or purposely offend a friend. I am always there for a friend. I never back down nor do I ever give up.
I try my hardest to help a friend out even it may hurt me. I care for friends more than myself.

-Do you spend time helping friends?
Answer: Definitely; I love keeping a friend company and I am willing to help most of time if I am requested.

-Are you open-minded and a problem solver?
Answer: Yes

Appearance:
-Ever donated to Minerealm?
Answer: Sadly no, though I do want to if I am given the chance.

-Ever thought of making a staff application?
Answer: Yes, but no; I want to make a staff application, but due to the age restriction, that is a negative.

-Does the playerbase respect/like you?
Answer: Yes; I am a fun person to be around, but I do not know what everyone thinks about so I may be wrong.

-Any enemies?
Answer: I try to make my enemies less and less; I am not a fighter of many unless attacked or offended by a person.

-Name 5 closest friends on Minerealm
Answer: Best friends: Chubsy, Cockroach14, Frostybirth, Coldf3ar, and Redkiller.
Other friends that I like, but not besties: VVolfie, Chaimoo, Dlgn, Legitneymar, Ullabooyy, Dilsifprosif1, Mitchman04, Bridgedweller, Zulton, Unboundstriker, Jackdecker, and many others that i do not want to name due to page space.

-What are your best builds:
Answer: I do not build on Minerealm, but may plan on to soon. However, for single player I dabble in a building a lot. Redkiller123 gave me my joy for building and I am working on building a statue of me as well as a castle.

-What guild have you been in?
Answer: I have been in several guilds
Guilds I have been in:
Vortex, United Nations, CIC, VVolfpack, and Arcane for like 1 minute :P

-Ever had a 10/10 reputation?
Answer: No; but I know how to achieve one and I have had a 7/10 rep too.

-Veteran?
Answer: No; I joined in July so I have a few more months until so.

-Participated in any anniversaries?
Answer: Sadly no because for the 1st anniversary I hadn't joined yet and for the second anniversary I was dealing with IRL stuff at the time.

I hope this is a good application because I do want to be among friends and may soon to be brothers in the glorious past pvping, but now building guild of amazement. :D

Ps. To juggles,
I apologize for that little drama earlier.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]