List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
By snitalvixzon
i am paying in diamonds for them, 3 stacks of glass=1 diamond and i need as much as i can get,the lava buckets are 10 buckets=1-2 diamonds(lets be honest there not to hard to get)about 20 lava buckets
please post below or message me in-game to make an offer
By dragoncrystal24
Ok. I saw 10 buckets=1-2 diamonds about 20 lava buckets and I was wondering if the 1-2 diamonds was for 10 buckets, or 20, but I get it now.
By Lightbulbs
Considering I can sell iron at a ratio of 8 iron to the diamond, 10 buckets (30 iron) going for 2 diamonds means the lava inside is worth negative diamonds.
No thanks.
By dragoncrystal24
If I were snitalvixzon, I would probably change it to something around:
10 lava buckets=5 diamond
that would be a better deal
By snitalvixzon
Lightbulbs wrote:Considering I can sell iron at a ratio of 8 iron to the diamond, 10 buckets (30 iron) going for 2 diamonds means the lava inside is worth negative diamonds.
No thanks.
i said the price is negotiable but these are the starting prices.thats as low as ill go and 5 diamonds is as high as ill go for the lava buckets
By dragoncrystal24
snitalvixzon wrote:
Lightbulbs wrote:Considering I can sell iron at a ratio of 8 iron to the diamond, 10 buckets (30 iron) going for 2 diamonds means the lava inside is worth negative diamonds.
No thanks.
i said the price is negotiable but these are the starting prices.thats as low as ill go and 5 diamonds is as high as ill go for the lava buckets
ah i get it
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]