List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
Hi all,

Aequitas is happy to announce the opening of a new Smeltery at Spawn.

Simply bring any number of your unsmelted items, drop it into the Smeltery and it will be returned to you in smelted form within a tenth of the time it would normally take.

Current range of smeltable items being accepted are:
  • Raw Beef
    Raw Chicken
    Raw Fish
    Potato
    Cobblestone
    Netherrack
    Clay
    Sand
Price per stack (64 items of any mix) is 1 diamond.
Accepted payment is now: Coal. Each coal gets you 9 items smelted.

If any issues arise please let me know, and I will reimburse you.

Best regards,

Syntax
Even though it is a cool idea, I personally think it is overpriced.

For me to get a DC of stone, I would have to smelt the cobble at a price of 1 diamond per stack, or 56 diamonds. This is equivalent to 5.6k.

I could buy a DC of stone off other players (without even providing the cobble) for less than half the price....

For example here, on Dentez' trade http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... =8&t=16328
eah wrote:Nice.

What happens if I put in 64 cobble and 0 diamonds and, 20 minutes later, I put in 64 fish and 1 diamond?
Simple. Once you leave the pressure plate without having paid, the finished smoothstone gets released into the Smeltery's storage bank rather than being routed to you.

IF you chose to stay on the pressure plate for 20 minutes and THEN pay for 1 stack (and throws in fish etc) you will get 64 smelted items presumably a mix of smoothstone and cooked fish.

The redstone setup of the Smeltery is so that its not possibly to break, trick or mess with the process. Once you leave the pressure plate the session is over regardless of input/output.

Of course you could chose to disconnect your client while the items are being smelted/processed and you can then make a *legitimate claim* that you were cheated of you items because of some *random* DC, in which case I would reimburse you. However that would probably only work once... You know: "Fool me once..."

Please note: The PAYMENT type has changed: You now pay with COAL in order to recieve the smelted goods at a rate of 9 items/coal.

Regards,

Syntax
Now this is the type of innovative technology that I enjoy seeing developed on MineRealm. Bravo!

Also, I just realized that this thread is two weeks old, but still near the top of the front page.
neartopofpageminerealm.PNG
neartopofpageminerealm.PNG (237.04 KiB) Viewed 8294 times
The forums are so dead.

~dlgn
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]